SnipSnap Coupon App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never forget a coupon at home again! The biggest collection of in-store coupons of any app.
• Updated for iOS 9, iPhone 6s, and 6s Plus • About.com Reader's Choice - Best Shopping App • Appy Award • Featured by Apple • #1 Lifestyle app • Passbook/Wallet enabled •
Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of a printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen. The app works at many national retailers, though not for manufacturer coupons (yet).
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they're from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don't have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to see what coupons your friends and family have snipped. You can also snip from or follow our featured coupon bundles, and search our massive database of coupons to find one on demand. Best of all: We'll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• NEW SCOUT: Your personal savings assistant. Ask Scout to help you find the best deals on almost any product. Snap a photo with the new Scout camera and it will automatically recognize the product you're looking for. Get coupons, mobile rebates, best prices and even price-match opportunities! It's the easiest way to save.
• IN-STORE REMINDERS: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
• SCANS ALL COUPONS: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• FOLLOW FRIENDS: Connect to friends from your address book, Facebook, or Twitter accounts. Option to share your couponing activity to Facebook.
• EXPIRATION DATE ALERTS: Get notified when your coupons' expiration dates are approaching.
• STORE SUCCESS RATING: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
Clipping and saving coupons is the most classic way of saving money, but in today's digital world, it feels rather archaic. SnipSnap for iPhone lets you say goodbye to physical coupons.
—Leanna Lofte, iMore
The moment I managed to get 10% lopped off of a bill at an Indian restaurant thanks to a coupon someone else shared sealed the deal — I’m a couponer now (my girlfriend will be thrilled).
—Chris Velazco, TechCrunch
When the occasional need arises for a run to Bed Bath & Beyond, I rummage through the junk drawer ... It is no way to live, but now that I am using SnipSnap, my fruitless junk-drawer searches are a thing of the past.
—Matt Elliot, CNET
Before you buy anything online or off, search first to see if there's coupons for it. The coupon app SnipSnap is great for finding and loading coupons into your mobile phone.
—The Today Show
LOCATION REPORTING: SnipSnap primarily uses Apple's approved method for reporting location changes in the background. Note that this is primarily invoked and reported upon a significant location change event -- e.g. moving between two cell towers -- or if you are within close proximity to a mall or shopping center, when the GPS is briefly activated. As a result it does not typically cause the battery to be drained (unless you are, say, driving all day in the car). Location reporting can be easily disabled via the "Location Notifications" toggle in the Settings screen. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) not supported yet, but will work with a future app update. **
What's New in Version 3.4.3
BIG NEWS: Everyone can now use Scout! Just in time for black Friday we are ready to offer our personal savings assistant to the whole world.
As always we have worked hard to make SnipSnap even better. For example:
* Were you wondering what happened to those keywords when you took a picture in Scout? Don't worry now we show them to you in your chat and full screen!
* That little blemish you might have noticed sorting your coupons is all cleared up now.
* When you take a Scout photo in a dimly lit area your camera's flash won't stay on so long.
* The back button when viewing a coupon now brings you back to the coupon list, not your store search. Sorry 'bout that, Nicole.
* Scout product confirmation cards respond on the first tap. No more extra tapping!
Premiere Episode of Extreme Couponing
I have saved hundreds using this app. This has to be the easiest way there is to save money while shopping in my favorite stores!
SnipSnap is easy as a Snap
Downloaded the app and found my coupon, used it at the store. Easy as pie, a piece of cake. Driving by your favorite store and want to see what kind of deLs their offering, check SnipSnap. Bingo, savings!!!
Save tons using this app. Although some coupons are not usable but the majority of them are!