Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snobsters is the first personalized magazine for the iPad.
We worked very hard to make this the best experience for images around your style:
* You can pick from the beginning if you want Snobsters to be a Men’s Magazine, a Women’s magazine or something more gender-neutral.
* You can teach Snobsters about what do you like by importing your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr profiles or you can skip this and just like and dislike the images in the hourly magazine.
* Once you find an interesting subject you can see more content about it by just clicking on its tag and our search engine will return to you the results. If you are really happy about it, you can decide to track it and Snobsters will show you more items with that subject in the next magazine issues.
* When you feel like sharing with your friends, you can do it through all of the popular social networks with just one click.
* Either you like celebrities, models, beautiful women, people with swag, shopping with style, photographers, designer dresses, cars or gadgets, look no further: Snobsters is for you!
Welcome to the club.
What's New in Version 1.2
* The profile screen has been drastically improved: It has now its own style that sets it apart from the magazine and you can now browse your likes per tag or per category.
* We added an email button on each item so now you can easily share images with each of your friends individually.
* You can now setup automatic sharing of items to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr so your fingers are rested.
* There is now a SFW mode for applying a stricter filter on the content when in public.
Brought up pornographic images
Clicking on an image or keyword is supposed to cause the magazine to "track" that image or subject more closely. I clicked on "MG" under a photo of a green British convertible, and on the page that followed appeared a photo of a nude couple performing an act that even a drunk frat brother would find beyond the pale. It was far beyond the app's warning of mild, infrequent nudity (which I frankly thought I could avoid if I stuck to cars, bikes, and tech gear).
This app should be pulled if its developers cannot filter content better than this.
Used to like this then it froze
Was a great app until it froze to one thing. So it never is updating new issues. Please fix this.