SNOCRU Skiing & Snow Tracking
By SNOCRU, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SNOCRU is the leading snowsports app. The award winning ski and snowboard tracking app, connects skiers and snowboarders to the mountains on all levels. Ranked by Snowboard Magazine, Wired Magazine and SKI Magazine as the #1 best snowsports app. SNOCRU continues to be the best ski app to track your stats from your day on the slopes.
Get free access SNOCRU's tracking technology with or without an internet connection, giving you a day of skiing or snowboarding tracking without interruptions for the most accurate data.
Everyone knows it's more fun skiing and snowboarding with friends and family! Download SNOCRU to connect with each other in real time through the Near-Me functionality while on the mountain. Challenge your fellow CRU members to compete on the slopes by setting up a DAYCRU with your friends.
Connect SNOCRU with the Apple Watch using Bluetooth and manage your Tracks directly from your wearable device.
• Setup a DAYCRU to track alongside your friends and family throughout your day on the slopes
• Challenge each other to ski the most vertical feet, hit the fastest speeds and track the most runs in a day
• Chat with your CRU through the SNOCRU messenger and share photos to the Activity Feed
• Check resort snow conditions at your home mountain, resorts near you and see weather reports from over 3500 ski mountains around the world
• Measure your speed, altitude, runs, vertical, distance, and slope angle throughout your day skiing or riding
• Login using Facebook and connect with your friends on the mountain in real time
• Use Near Me to find the best après party scene, restaurants or a local ski and snowboard shop
• Share your mountain experience directly from SNOCRU on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
SNOCRU offers in app upgrades:
Upgrade to the SNOCRU Season Pass for an ad free experience and premium features!
• Share your day tracking with SNOCRU using the app animated track sharing.
• Heat Mapping speed indicator to show your speed on the resort map trails
• Exclusive access to special challenges
• Special deals and promotions
SNOCRU doesn't just provide a better skiing experience. SNOCRU turns the mountains on!
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.*
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Now even easier to keep up with your CRU via the new CRU Activity tab!
Ads ruin it
What was once my favorite app for ski tracking has been obnoxiously taken over by full screen and sometimes un-dismiss-able ads. I’ve had to force quit the app several times because the close button on a full screen ad won’t work.
I’m all for developers being paid for their work but the disruption caused by this money grab has me looking elsewhere.
Mediocre as a tracker
I hope this is a good app as a social platform for snow sport enthusiasts, I wouldn’t know. But if you want an app to track the parameters of your days on the snow, there are much better choices for less money like Ski Tracks or Slopes. I found the app difficult to navigate and short on analysis when compared to other apps. I say this after three days using all three apps concurrently. Wishing I had my $27 back.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 12, 2018
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: SNOCRU LLC
- © 2011-2016 SNOCRU, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass$27.99
- Season Pass$4.99