Snooker Scene which was founded in 1971, is by far the games longest running and most influential magazine. We report all significant action on and off the table in the worlds of snooker and billiards and also have a section on international pool. Our bedrock is our worldwide tournament coverage, supplemented by stories and features about players and other personalities within the snooker world.
There is a mail order section within the magazine and back issues may also be ordered.
Snooker Scene Magazine Subscription:
- One year subscription (12 issues): £29.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Minor Bug Fix
- Tablish Ltd
- 41.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Clive Everton, Snooker Scene editor
- In-App Purchases
- September 2016 $2.99
- August 2016 $2.99
- June 2016 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.