By marco montresor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Snooperscope app allows you to monitor and control your Snooperscope device.
Don’t have a Snooperscope? Find out more at www.snooperscope.co.uk.
Snooperscope is the most exciting and most professional portable Night Vision Scope with built-in battery and Wi-Fi.
Snooperscope is the first Night Vision Scope you can use with your smartphone.
Snooperscope is portable, battery powered, wifi, light and fun.
• Snooperscope delivers clear images in complete darkness and colourful images in daylight, to provide you with the ideal monitoring solution.
• Simple setup and access to your camera from anywhere no matter where you are. You can monitor and control your camera from your iPhone, iPad, or laptop, without any internet connection or router.
• With Snooperscope you can take snapshots and HD videos, capable of recording locally on your smartphone or store on a SDCard, without requiring a PC or network storage device.
• With the built-in microphone and speaker you can listen and talk as well view all the action.
• The Snooperscope can be configured to send you an email to let you know when sound or motion is detected, so you are always up-to-date.
• Zero configuration, easy installation without computer, just connect the Snooperscope directly to your smartphone.
With Snooperscope you can view live and recorded video, during day and night in complete darkness, and more.
This app is specifically built for P2P IP Snooperscope devices that utilizes IOTC (Internet Of Things Cloud) as connection platform.
The Snooperscope app allows users to:
- Live View video from IP camera, landscape and portrait view
- Multiscreen 4 live videos
- Recording audio/video into local SD Card
- Playback remote SD Card audio/video
- Support QRCode scan input UID
- Lan search import UID
- Manually input UID
- The revolutionary QR Code Scan contributes a fast and easy way to you to setup the camera.
- Receive alarm messages and send emails
- Check event lists and play beck recorded events
- Switch on-off IR leds
Snooperscope Camera Features:
- P2P Network and Cloud
- IP Camera
- IoT compatible IP camera
- Wi-Fi Network
- Zoom In/Out
- 2-Way Audio
- Photo snap
- Video and Audio Capture
- Night Vision
- Motion Detection
- ONVIF compatible
What's New in Version 1.0.11
1. Revised English language.
2. Resolved IR-cut switch.
3. When changing to wifi settings, now displays "wifi is changed, please wait for a while."
4. Changed logo.
Wifi not easy to switch between new spots
The wifi configure doesn't work so well. Can't get this thing to easily switch to s new wifi spot. Have to reload the app and reset the camera a bunch to make it happen. Pain. Otherwise it's a sweet little camera. Maybe an app update?
You guys need to upgrade your app to handle iOS 10!!! Worthless without it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 1.0.11
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: marco montresor
- © PSY CORPORATION Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.