Snoozle – The Social Alarm Clock
Snoozle makes waking up awesome, by swapping your boring alarm tone for voice notes from your friends. So if you dislike the sound of your alarm clock, but you like your friends, then you're in the right place! With Snoozle, you still control the time your alarm goes off, but what you wake up to is in the hands of your weird and wonderful friends!
Simply record and send your Snoozles to your friends or loved ones, set your Snoozle alarm as normal, and wake up to an audio feed of new Snoozles you’ve been sent (instead of your dreaded alarm tone).
Join thousands of people around the world using Snoozle to make the first few minutes of everyday awesome. It’s time to swap your ear-splitting alarm for something you look forward to waking up to.
In October 2017, Snoozle was the #1 Investment Opportunity on
Europe’s Largest Crowdfunding Platform, raising £100k within 9 hours of going live, and the fastest ever fully funded campaign on Seedrs. Still improving everyday, Snoozle is now used by people around the world, to make the first few minutes of everyday better.
How does it work?
1. GET SET UP: Download the Snoozle app (completely free, like Instagram) and create your Snoozle profile.
2. GET FRIENDLY: Search and find your friends on the ‘connect’ page.
3. GET SNOOZLING: Record a Snoozle by holding the microphone and then send the Snoozle to yourself, add it to your story (like Snapchat & Instagram), or choose which friends wake up to your Snoozle.
4. GET SET: Set the time you wish to wake up (you’re in complete control of your own alarm). Turn your alarm on, and either lock your screen, or select a soothing Snoozle Lullaby to help you drift off to sleep (popular lullabies include Sounds of the rainforest, Whalesong and Crackling fire).
5. GET UP HAPPY: Wake up on the right side of the bed to your own personalised alarm! The Snoozles you‘ve been sent play chronologically and then repeat. For the next 24 hours, you can also listen back to the Snoozles you woke up to before they disappear.
Use Snoozle to:
- Create your Snoozle profile and connect with your friends
- Send your own Snoozle voice messages to your friends, or to yourself (if you love the sound of your own voice or need a helpful reminder in the morning)
- Create lists so you can choose who you send your Snoozles to and who you wake up to
- Add your favourite Snoozles to your Snoozle story (disappears after 24 hours)
- Replace your boring alarm clock for something awesome
- Play the soothing sounds of Snoozle lullabies so drift off to sleep in a state of utter tranquility
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make waking up more pleasant, funnier, cuter, more romantic, more informative, connected, inspirational, and positive. You can’t argue with science.
Say farewell to your dreaded alarm clock. Download Snoozle and give it a try. You’ll never look back.
If you’re having any issues with the app, or just want to tell us how to make Snoozle even better, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you’d like to skip to the front of the queue, send a Snoozle to @Snoozle and we’ll Snoozle you right back.
- Longform audio player for new lullaby content
- Recommended profiles to follow for great morning content
- Updated registration & onboarding process for clarity
- Lots of performance improvements and general UI fixes
- Snoozle Limited
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Snoozle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.