Snoppa App is used with Snoppa M1 which is a brilliant three-axis motorized smartphone gimbal. With Snoppa App, M1 users can do multiple shooting controls , and shoot stable footages from their smartphone with ease during movement.
#Bluetooth Low Energy technology
1. Switching Snoppa M1 gimbal among different working modes: Pan track, Lock, Omni-track
2. Switching different shooting modes among video, panorama, motion time-lapse etc.
3. Adjust smartphone shooting parameters including shutter speed, light, white balance, focus, ISO, resolution etc.
4. Management of Media library
5. Snoppa M1 gimbal settings like tracking speed，sensitivity etc.
6. Firmware update for M1 gimbal
7. Built-in 《User Guide》
For more info, please visit
1. optimize Gimbal
2. fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but still not good enough.
It's a good app but not good enough yet.
I love the face and object tracking function, it doing better than I'm using Zhi-Yun.
Here's something of my opinions 😔
1. The video file’s name and metadata information could fill better, especially what I need a capture machine info in the metadata, for videos settlement.
2. Hope it could add a button of wireless charging function on the interface, I don't use this function often so I want to put other function on the physical button, but if I did, when I need wireless charging, I have no way to turn it on, the only way is to rest it back to a physical button;
3. A ”very slow” selection of zoom/focus speed function. The ”slow” still got a little bit fast for some scenes.
3. A selection to choose multiple languages.
The Snoppa Atom gimbal is great, except for the clamp. The groove is too thin, the jaws are too narrow. Activates control buttons.
The app works well, except for object tracking. That one basically doesn’t work at all. Fortunately I don’t use the app for actual video capture. I use Filmic Pro, though I prefer Mavis lately.
Video recorded by App unusable
I got the gimbal on the way out of the country for a remote shoot. After shooting several irreplaceable videos, I found that the footage was unusable due to dropping frames even on a new iPhone 8. Had to run the App in the background (for device control) and film with the phone’s camera app.
- ShenZhen Snoppa Technology Co.,LTD.
- 90.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright @2016 SNOPPA All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.