By Paul Harrison
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official attendee mobile planning and scheduling app for SNoUG 2017, being held on Wednesday 22nd March 2017, at the IBM Client Center, Zürich, Switzerland
Plan your visit in advance and on the day.
- View the planned schedule by day, track, room or speaker
- Create your own personal agenda, and include your favourite sessions
- View sponsor information
- View speaker information
- View a tweeter feed of the official conference #hashtag
- View the venue and room floor-plans
- See what session are currently running, and what's coming up next
For more information about SNoUG 2017 visit http://snoug.ch or register to attend at http://snoug.ch/SNOUG/webX-New.nsf/registration.xsp
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Added support for multiple Twitter feed thumbnail images (plus experimental support for Instagram), as well as click to zoom.
Important bug fixes (please upgrade to this version if still using v1.0.0).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Harrison
- © 2017 Paul Harrison, Eight Dot Three Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.