Snowboard with Sal Masekela
By Spinfast Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We rock a snowboard comp like no other. Four big events. Sal Masekela. Mammoth Mountain. You'll be throwing sick grabs and stamping your style all over them with our unique trick mod system.
There'll be spinning, flipping, handplants, rail grinds, and big wipeouts. After you've warmed up on the individual events of Slopestyle, Big Air, Superpipe and Boardercross.
You have never hit the slope quite like this. Authentic board phsyics, dialed-in and crazy-smart controls that keep you in the flow, a trick system that starts simple but branches into more than 50 grab variations, a range of difficulty levels and the fact that there is a Tindy hidden away in there and, yes, you will lose points for doing it.
* Gnarly trick system. Use it to easily bust dozens of grabs, handplants, grinds, spins, flips and wheelies. Our smart thumbsticks appear where you want and keep the moves you want right at your thumb tips.
* Four extreme events: Superpipe, Slopestyle, Big Air and Boardercross.
* Proper trick requirements. You want to call that Frontside an Indy? You gotta spin it.
* Add your style to your grabs by boning, tucking or tweaking legs.
* Balance games determine how far you can take the rail grinds and handplants.
* Competitive Boardercross racing – go head-to-head with different AI racers each with their own personality and skills.
* Three characters with their own look and talents.
* Four difficulty levels from the green runs of Easy to the double black diamonds of Elite.
* TV-style replay system. See your runs TV-style and then save them to share with your friends.
* Online high-score tables let you strut your stuff on the world stage. Are you the best of the best? Let the score and your action replay do the talking!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Two brand new runs; Mammoth Mountain's epic Super Duper Pipe and a Free Ride slope that allows you to try out new tricks without the stress of pro-level competition.
Our new Snow shader makes the game look even better, with your board leaving a trail through the powder and even better effects.
We've also improved the sense of momentum so you feel like you are absolutely there, carving through the snow and balancing on the edge of control as you hurtle down the mountain.
General performance improvements also make everything more responsive, especially on older devices.
Best Snowboard Game on iPhone..sort of!
Once you figure out the controls (there really isn't a tutorial or instructions) this game is a lot of fun and they weren't kidding when they said real board physics!
I wish you could set up your boarder to ride goofy, but that is a minor complaint.
Played MyTP Snowboarding and this game is far, far better!
Edit: There are instructions that are located in the upper right hand corner under the '?' button.
I downgraded my rating based on the fact that it states in the spinfast community boards that you can ride against up to 4 competitors in boardercross, however the option isn't available where they say it should be and I have an iPhone 4 with the mist current version. Right now, you race against only one other rider which is kind of boring.
Also, still a little buggy, but still better than MyTP!
Cool game! This is the first snowboarding game that I could find that is able to play on a 3G iPod touch. The graphics in this game are good compared to a lot of other games but I don't really know a ton about good graphics.
The thing that bugs me is the music thats on the game. It plays 1 song over and over and you can't change the song. But that is a small infraction.
It isn't riding a real snowboard though. You can't get tripped by your edges.
This game is real hard to learn. Even the basics like tricks and grinds. But if you get better, so does the game!
I highly recommend this game, it's as great as it looks!
Perfect game, very funny...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2010
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinfast Pty Ltd
- © 2009-2010, Spinfast Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.