Snowbunny Web Browser: Free Fast Private Desktop Chrome & Firefox User Agent Mode Browsing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Snowbunny: The NEWEST, FASTEST mobile browser for your iPhone and iPad! Spend more time browsing and less time waiting! Also featuring FULL SCREEN BROWSING and PRIVATE BROWSING functionality! Get this essential web browser for you iPhone and iPad today! + it is COMPLETELY FREE!
1. SUPER FAST (even faster loading and displaying than Safari*)
2. FULL SCREEN (beautiful full screen, up to 35% more viewable area^)
3. PRIVATE MODE (leave no history, cookies, or anything behind)
4. COMPLETELY FREE (no ad bars, other than what's already on the web)
HOW IT WORKS:
Snowbunny is a highly speed optimised browser using same backend as mobile safari but with code extensively optimized for performance. non-essential features like multi tabs, loading bars have all stripped out to provide an ultra clean, ultra fast, yet fully HTML 5 compliant browser to your mobile device! Our tests show that loading, start up, shutdown, search, and navigation speeds all exceed Safari and other popular browsers by a noticeable margin.
2. FULL SCREEN
We've consolidated the top and bottom tool bars as seen in Safari into one context sensitive navigation bar saving plenty of space. In addition this toolbar can be hidden simply by browsing down a web page. As well as this, we've removed the annoying status bar at the top of the screen to gain 100% pixel usage when displaying any web page. You can view web pages beautifully using the maximum screen real-estate.
3. PRIVATE MODE
Private mode can be enabled via settings. In private browsing mode all history, cookies, login details are completely cleared when you exit or swap between apps. No one will know where you've been!
- Portrait & Landscape support
- Scrolling, zooming
- HTML 5 Web videos, audio streaming
- Full screen video playback
- Context sensitive menus
- iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPhone 4 support
- Similar UI to Safari.
- No autosuggest or auto fill in.
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
* Based on our in-house testing. Not independently verified.
^ 35% more viewable area on iPhone Landscape Mode. 20%+ in iPhone Portrait Mode.
What's New in Version 4.3
-= V4.3 =-
- Improved language support
- Autofill by Fillr support
- Improved UI for bookmarks menu
-= V4.2 =-
- Added folders support to bookmarks
-= V4.1 =-
- Fixed issue switching off incognito mode.
-= V4.0 =-
- iOS 8 Update
- iPhone 6 Support
-= V2.8 =-
- UI Improvements
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed Google History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
-= V1.6 =-
- Added Bookmarks option
- Improved speed
- Minor UI Tweaks and Improvements
- Improved iPhone 4 Retina graphics
- Fixed orientation ui glitch
-= V1.5 =-
- Backwards compatibility fix for iPhone 3.0 and 3.1 devices
-= V1.4 =-
- Title bar added
- Smoother toolbar hiding
- Back and Forward buttons now on toolbar (but context sensitive)
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Support (HD)
- iOS 4.0 tested
- Even faster speed on complex pages
-= V1.3 =-
- Updated UI to resemble iPad style Safari.
- Tested on iOS 4.0.
- Changed to a new more discrete icon.
- Optimised code.
- Reduced download size even further! Near instant download now.
-= V1.2 =-
- Improved UI transition fluidity
- Improved support for flat up / flat down screen orientations
-= V1.1 =-
- Fixed issue with cookies not clearing on some pages
Try it, you'll like it.
Does everything its description says, and is especially handy to use if you want to browse websites anonymously, without worrying about picking up cookies, etc., and deletes any history of your visits. I didn't give it a full 5 stars because it has crashed on me a few times; closed without warning, causing me to have to start over. Other than that, it's nice to have aboard as a secondary browser. Fixing the crash problem would probably move it to my primary web browser, and earn it the 5th star.
Snow Bunny RULES
I have been incredibly frustrated with browser crashes for over a year on my iPad, almost to the point where I wouldn't use it, I have both Safari and Chrome installed, both crash frequently. I am sure they're crashing because of advertising scripts and pop ups. I installed Snow Bunny and haven't had a single crash, the browser is fast and clean, super impressed. I had almost given up hope.... You guys RULE!
I love the simplistic style of it. No fancy, meaningless extras if you only use browsers for browsing like me! Also, even though many like it for its auto private browsing mode, you can switch it off in 1 of its few (3?) options :D
The only downside may just be my connection but if it isn't, then the browser doesnt load pages as fast as my prev browser (UC).
Update: another downside. It seems to crash every now and then. Page load speed is still choppy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.