SnowCast - See how much snowfall you could get
By E.W. Scripps Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See how many inches of snow could fall at your locations over the next 48 hours and get notified up to 2 days *before* snowfall is expected at locations important to you, your family or your work.
SnowCast is ideal for figuring out school snow days, for snow plow operators, for cities managing salt supplies, and for ski and snow resorts. If your winter livelihood involves snow, you need the SnowCast app!
Use SnowCast to plan your day and week:
• Receive notifications to know how much snow could fall for your locations over the next 48 hours.
• Should I shovel the driveway tonight or should I wait until morning?
• Should I leave work early to beat the snow?
• Will it snow enough to have a snow day?
The snow app that has you covered. SnowCast's technology is backed by NOAA snowfall prediction and forecast data helping you easily see if your locations will get a snow storm or just a dusting.
• NOAA's detailed and hourly updated snowfall forecast projections in inches.
• Use SnowCast for your current location and saved locations
• Get push notifications for each of your locations
• NOAA winter weather warnings and advisories
• Fast loading, accurate radar
• Simple, clean interface
SnowCast supplies snow forecast information for users in the contiguous lower 48 United States and Alaska's populated coastal regions.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.5.6
Thanks for your feedback from our last release. In addition to squashing a few bugs under the hood, you wanted us to make it easier to add and delete multiple locations. So with this release, you can now add a new location right from the main screen by tapping the blue "+" icon. Also, it's now easier to add a new location by simply entering its zip code or city and state. We also made it easier to delete existing locations.
We hope you enjoy the changes. Please keep your feedback coming!
• Save multiple locations to get snow forecasts and push notifications for each of your SnowCast locations.
• Note! Be sure to open SnowCast version 2.5 and create your new locations if your old location does not carry over from the old version 1.2 app.
• Swipe left and right to view each of your SnowCast locations after adding new locations.
• Design tweaks and performance fixes to help make your SnowCast App experience even more enjoyable than last year.
We've spent our summer thinking about snow and working on improvements for SnowCast. A big thanks to all of your feedback from last year's SnowCast! We hope you enjoy the new additions for this winter season. Keep your feedback coming!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 53.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: E.W. Scripps Company
- © 2017 The E. W. Scripps Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.