Discover and post unique, local events in seconds with So Let’s Roll—your go-to source for spontaneous entertainment, culture, and adventure.
Find unique events for rapid boredom relief—right here, right now
Get an real-time stream of hip and hidden happenings, right in the palm of your hand.
◦ Discover unique, curated events in your area
◦ Be spontaneous: Find events starting right now
◦ Sign up for a free account and favorite events for later
◦ Add events directly to your calendar and share them with friends
◦ Active Life
◦ Art & Culture: Art, Comedy, Fashion & Style, Film, Literature, Performance, Theater
◦ Community & Civic: Demonstrations, Green Events, Public Meetings, Talks & Workshops, Volunteer Opportunities
◦ Festivals & Markets
◦ Food & Drink: Bar Happenings, Foodie, Night Life, Pop Up
◦ Kids & Family
◦ Mind Body Spirit
◦ Sport Happenings
Post events—for FREE
Post events at the touch of a button. No fees. No fuss. Just authentic, community-generated buzz.
◦ Sign up for a free account and start posting
◦ Get maximum exposure with big, bold imagery for your event
◦ Friends can favorite, share and add your event to their calendars
◦ Post events quickly and easily from your iPhone/iPad
◦ Manage and edit all your event listings from the website
◦ Denver/Boulder, CO
◦ Available on iPhone/iPad (Universal)
We’d love to hear your feedback, send us any feedback or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did some tune ups under the hood to keep your events coming to you smoothly. Keep on rollin’!
NOTE: You MUST update to continue browsing new events
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an app that would show me events around me in real time- and this does just that. It includes all the info needed for said event which I'm stoked about; that way I don't get excited about something that is too expensive or too far away. You even have the option to post your own events- not that I do anything exciting enough for that... But it would be great for fundraisers, free yoga classes, or whatever else.
Loooove it. I have a feeling I'll be using this for awhile. Helps me feel connected to my city!
Easy peasy and enlightening!
Wow, I’ve lived in Denver for 15 years, and after I downloaded and started using this app, I couldn’t believe how many cool and interesting events I found out about going on basically in my back yard! Who knew?? … Well, apparently So Let’s Roll did. SUPER easy to find and filter events … they didn’t muck it up by overcomplicating the exercise of “what can I do tonight” and “what can I do that is close by, and happening soonish”. Thanks So Let’s Roll. I see Denver, and my neighborhood, in a new light!
This is a must have app in the Denver area. Whether you're a transplant or have been in the city your whole life, So Let's Roll helps you to stay busy with fun and varying events throughout the city. Whether I'm trying to be artistic or athletic, the app can cater to whatever I want with its categories. I'm never bored because I can hop on the app and see what's happening around me NOW. I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.