SOAR Conquers Fear of Flying
By SOAR, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SOAR – established in 1982 - has opened up the world to 10,000 fearful fliers. This program is now available as an app created by the leading authority on flight phobia: author, airline captain and licensed therapist Tom Bunn, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
Other approaches offer partial answers. SOAR provides a complete answer - even for extreme cases - by controlling panic, claustrophobia, and anxiety automatically.
• The G-Force meter proves - in turbulence - that there is no threat to the plane.
• Get immediate access to weather information and turbulence forecasts.
• Become an expert in how flying works and how safety is maintained.
• Know how back-up systems - and back-ups to the back-up - are activated if needed.
• Learn about safety systems that prevent pilot error.
• Download "Take Me Along" and let Capt. Bunn coach you step-by-step through the flight.
• Turbulence Forecast
Why no panic button?
The panic button on other apps is nothing more than a recorded message. With SOAR, no panic button is needed. SOAR is uniquely effective. It allows anxious fliers to fly as others do by controlling panic, as well as claustrophobia and anxiety, automatically.
Why no hypnosis?
Hypnosis is an inadequate answer. Like relaxation exercises, hypnosis can help you achieve a relaxed state in a quiet, secure, and comfortable environment. It cannot produce or maintain that state in flight, which is a completely different environment.
What Others Say About This Program
I've been home for a week; I still feel a profound sense of personal power---a feeling of competence. I feel more centered. I keep waiting for this feeling to disappear but thank God, it hasn't. I don't really understand the internal psychological process that your SOAR course affected within me; however, I know it happened. I feel almost as good and comfortable about flying as I did prior to my fear of flying days. And if this could happen to me, I know the SOAR course can work for anyone.
Until I had taken SOAR I absolutely did not travel by airplane or step into an elevator because of being confined to small areas and the feeling of being trapped as well as the fear of not being safe. Now I don't even think twice about it! The course absolutely works. . . . Thanks for the enlightenment. Boldly going where I've never gone before!
Your course has been wonderful so far! It is so easy to follow and understand. I actually am looking forward to flying in two days! Thank you so much for SOAR - I'm glad I've discovered it!
There are no words to describe the impact. I cried, laughed, and sometimes my mouth just gaped open at hearing such new, concrete information about fear and fear management. Some of this information has affected all aspects of my life. Sound dramatic? It has been.
Unbelievable. Unforgettable. And impossible had it not been for SOAR. I only wish I had found you sooner. I was given your name by a client who took your course to help his occupation as a rock-n-roll tour manager. I said if it can help him, why not give it a shot? Many thanks for my new life.
Two years of psychotherapy couldn't get me into the air, but SOAR did. Your course has helped me acquire renewed personal confidence and pride.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
A bug fix.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SOAR Inc.
- © 2013 SOAR, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Control in-flight anxiety & panic automatically - part 1$19.99
- Overcome your fear of flying$19.99
- Turbulence And Navigation$19.99
- Control in-flight anxiety & panic automatically - part 2$19.99
- Your Flight: From Takeoff To Landing$19.99
- The Plane: Control And Safety$19.99
- Control in-flight anxiety & panic automatically - part 3$19.99
- "Take Me Along." - audio course - Capt Tom coaches you through the flight$29.99
- "Take Me Along." Capt Tom coaches you through the flight$59.99
- The Plane: Maintenance$19.99