COUNTS CLEAN AND SOBER DAYS AND MONEY SAVED! REWARDS! GREAT MESSAGES! SUPPORT MEETING FINDER! SOBER COMMUNITY, RELAPSE HELP! AND MORE!
This Upgrade gives you so much:
* Excellent SOBRIETY COUNTER because it not only calculates days clean and sober, but it also calculates the MONEY you have saved!
* REWARDS for the time you have stayed clean and sober!
* Quick daily motivational MESSAGES and NOTIFICATIONS to remind you to read them.
* A great SEARCH ENGINE. Just type in one word to describe how you currently feel and it will lead you to answers to deal with those feelings so that you feel better and don't relapse!
.* A PROCESS TO AVOID RELAPSING if you have a craving. Just answer its simple questions and it will lead you to an answer to an issue that is RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. It helps change relapse thinking to recovery thinking. No other recovery book or app is designed to do this. All you have to do is follow its simple prompts to get a reading relevant to where you are right now!
* A COMMUNITY FORUM where you can anonymously share your personal messages, comments and get support from others.
* A PROCESS to improve the quality of your sobriety if you are new or have been clean and sober for a long time.
Developed by a Harvard educated Licensed Chemical Dependency and Certified Alcoholism Counselor with over 27 years clean and sober and a team from The Ohio State University, this app is based on proven techniques to help you stay clean and sober. It doesn't matter whether it's alcohol, food, sex, cocaine, marijuana, gambling, spending, heroin, the internet, or anything else, SoberTool gives you free, immediate help. It actually trains coping skills.There is also confidentiality regarding information you enter because it is stored only on your device.
THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- are new to sobriety and need an easy tool to beat cravings and triggering thoughts related to alcoholism and addiction.
- have been clean and sober for awhile but still feel stress.
- just completed alcoholism and addiction inpatient or outpatient treatment and want a tool to help you with continuing care.
- want to stay sober for your family, friends or YOURSELF.
- have struggled staying clean and sober before.
- want a tool to help you when you can't reach a Sponsor, support person, therapist, or get to a 12 Step meeting.
- have had legal or any kind of trouble as a result of alcohol, drugs, or other alcoholic or addictive behaviors.
- are required to stay sober by an Employee Assistance Program, court system, professional assistance program, employer, school, licensing bureau, etc.
-feel stuck in your recovery and want to have fun while staying sober.
- need help making wise decisions that won't jeopardize your sobriety.
This App has also been useful for treatment centers, alcoholism and addiction counselors, psychiatrists, and 12 Step Sponsors for the alcoholic or addict who need a resource for finding answers to common issues experienced by the alcoholic and addict.
Some of the materials contain theories related to cognitive behavioral therapy and 12 Step practice. It also contains slogans commonly heard at 12 Step meetings. Please note this App is not a substitute for alcoholism and addiction treatment and 12 Step meetings!
RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS AND ADDICTS: Please try this app and get fast, relevant help when you need it most!
This app respects your privacy, does not require you to give any personal information, and has minimal app permissions! It will not invade your contact list.
DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this App creates a counselor patient relationship or should substitute for any other forms of therapy. The User waives the right to make any claims against Author for any misinterpretations or any harm claimed from the use of this App. This App is not therapy or treatment.
Many improvements! Check it out! Great Counter shows days sober and money saved. Improved notification system. Relapse prevention tool.
Ratings and Reviews
I am pleased with SoberTool. It has all the features I need at this time; day counter, thoughtful messages, and features that I don’t use (financial)
The meeting finder doesn’t seem to lock into my iPhone GPS. Although that’s not a huge deal. I do have issues getting the morning message from time to time. They “appear” and then disappear and I can’t retrieve them I also wish the day counter flipped at midnight local time. Mine seems to advance around 9:30 am. Again no big deal
Look for upgrade coming soon! Addresses many of the great issues you raise.
Good messages if you're struggling 😊
The meeting finder does not correspond with my location (different state) other than that this is a great app for positive thinking and answering the questions that we find ourselves asking. Random messages each day with good advice. I have recommended it to 4 other recovering alcoholics.
Thanks! You can enter any zip code in the meeting finder to get meetings near you.
I'm excited to use this
I'm 14 days sober, and I'm excited to have discovered this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.