Soccer Agent: Football Management Simulation
By Steven Nicola
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Show me the money!” In this innovative football manager style game, you are an up and coming agent. Can you wheel and deal in the transfer window getting good moves for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young footballers and shape their careers? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern football, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
• Tout your players to other clubs, but don’t let their chairman find out!
• Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a football manager, a football chairman and a football player – now be a football agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bungs or will you do things by the book to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Bug fixes
- Added Scottish Leagues
Addicting, could use some changes
I've only played one season so I don't know how accurate this review will be. So far I have found this game very fun and I'm really enjoying it. I think a cool feature would to let us see how many goals/assists/clean sheets each player gets according to their position. I have only played one season so I don't know if it will get harder but so far I have found the game to easy. I game I can compare that is perfect is Football Chairman Pro. It's the same concept except you are the chairman. In that game it was a lot of fun and even though relegation sucked, it made the game more realistic and want you to play more. I feel if a game is too easy it will get very boring very fast. Anyway thanks for reading and good luck! Once my free trial is up (an amazing concept) I will get the full version. Good luck developing this game and I can't wait to see it grow!
I am Addicted!
Love the game. It is immersive without over complicating gameplay. A fun approach on soccer that I don't think any other app has done. My only problems are that I wish buying businesses made you money, and the ability to be an agent in the USA would be fun as well.
Great idea to not copy the other sports management games and get into the agents side with good real world events, transfers, dilemmas etc.. Hard to put down hope new ones come out yearly with more depth/seasons
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Steven Nicola
- © 2015 Steven Nicola
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game$3.99