* Featured on the walls of Apple store
* Top 100 paid sports app worldwide.
* Featured in Football-Drills & Footwork apps
"This app helped us tremendously for scouting and for organizing our playbook. Ultimately, helping us win the championship this year" - Cheung Po Chun, Head Coach of South China FC
"You’ll have so much fun coming up with drills for your soccer team that practices won’t be so boring anymore." - 1greatapp.com
"I'm a college soccer coach with an ipad. I thoroughly researched clipboard apps. This is by far the best clipboard out there." - College Coach user review
Soccer coach's clipboard is an easy-to-use, reliable and fast app that allows you to animate your tactics and drills with your player's photos and then easily share it via the cloud the or print as PDF. You can show your lineups, set pieces and build ups easily.
Used by over 400,000 coaches worldwide. Ranked no.1 paid sports app in over 30+ countries.
- Sync all of your tactics/drills across all the devices and computers you have
- Create animated tactics/drills with your player's photos
- Save unlimited tactics/drills and load them with 1 click.
- Create drills with cones and balls
- Share your tactics/drills with a web link, PDF or image.
- Customization: player names, numbers and colours
- Professional drawing tools: dotted lines, arrows, serpent line
- Fields that fit: Indoor and practice fields
Soccer coach's clipboard is available for:
Desktop: Mac and Web
Mobile: iPhone, iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Does anyone know how to download the in-app purchases or where to buy the extra plays. I am very interested in giving this developer my money, but their only response to my question about this was that it was only available in the ipad app. OK, so why are there in-app purchases listed on the iPhone app? And do they mean this app, the soccer version? I cannot find anywhere in the app that is a "marketplace" as they described it. I'm not dumb or visually impaired, so I think this is bad design or a false promise.
Very solid app.
Would love to see a feature where we can record video and add it to the app.
Other than that very useful.
Have been using this app with youth categories for a while. Great tool to create basic practice plan and team info.
- OliveX (HK) Limited
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Coachbase Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 25 formations pack Free
- Corner kick plays Free
- Expansion pack1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.