Soccer Stat Recorder 3000 started as a playtime tracker for coaches but because of a strong and activity community has quickly become the most fully featured app for the price. Help us climb the iTunes charts by leaving a review when requested!
* Stat Manager - Predefined Stats, ~CUSTOM~ Stats, Select which you track, monitor and mention in emails
* Player Manager - Load Players, Images, Contact Info, Default Positions
* Position Manager - Track playtime against the 1-11, or create your own positions
* Track Stats! - Fast and easy UI to track goals, shot locations, assists, shot on and off target, corners, saves, crosses, passes (completed and missed), throw-ins, pks, headers, offsides, tackles, playtime, team possession time and much more for individuals and teams.
* Track Possession - Quick Toolbar allows people to quickly track / pause possession time.
* Longest Passing Streak - Now when you tap the possession button to gain possession, and tap it again to count passes. When you tap the other team, you will have lost possession. There is also a rest button which brings that back to zero.
* Notes - Take Notes about a particular game event and have that show up in the log
* Game Clock - Games can be set to have an incrementing clock or decrementing playtime clock.
* Review / Export Game Info - Edit, Review, and Export past games summaries to yourself or others via email! Email includes a formatted data file in CSV format for xls data crunching.
* Export - Individual Season Stats / Complete Game Log
* Season Filtering - Assign a season to a game and filter your games and stats on those seasons!
Data is an advantage and Soccer Stat Recorder 3000 provides an easy way of collecting data from which teams and players can utilize to improve.
Coaches immediately create more engagement for players not on the field by bringing your iPad or iPhone and letting them collect stats while waiting to get in!
Parents keep track of your players accomplishments and playtime!
Thanks again for downloading the app!
Fall Season is half way through, and High School is coming up soon!
+ New Feature: Pass Completion Percentage now in Possession Bar
+ New Feature: Auto Pass Complete now active by default. To Disable, go to Advanced Features and disable.
+ Bug Fix: Fixes The minus button on several menus to now correctly count score and results.
Ratings and Reviews
I would like to see the ability to go in and edit things after the fact. Sometimes in the moment, we make mistakes and there is no way to go in and fix them.
Developer Response ,
Hi CJR, you certainly can edit events; both during and after a game. Go to the game log, or event log after and swipe left on the event to showcase an edit button. This will allow you to change the details. Editing is actually something we feel the makes this app better than most. If you have any questions or need help. Obvisoftware@gmail.com will get you directly to us. If you can adjust the rating we would appreciate it. These ratings have a huge impact on downloads and showcasing the app in the store.
Like the app
I used this app for a couple of games to track my keepers stats. This meant that I also got to use the custom stat feature which was simple to use. It worked great. Support is very fast to reply and give you answers when there are issues.
Developer Response ,
Thanks again for contacting us with the issue! Hope your weekend games were successful! As always folks, we reply to all emails! No matter if you are asking for the ssr3000 to wax your car, we will respond. Sadly with a no to the waxing your car feature.
Bought this to do high school game stats. There does not seem to be anyway to track opponent’s individual stats during the game. Hope you add it so I go an eventually get my monies worth.
Developer Response ,
Hi Total 90 Soccer! Sorry you are disappointed. Sadly this app was created with the idea people would be tracking only their individual team stats and globally opponents stats because they don’t have a roster to work off of. If you have two devices just start the game at the same time running two different teams. Combine the csv files on your PC and there you go. Cost is 1 app plus two I phones ;-) look at me selling phones for Apple!
- Obvisoftware LLC
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 (c) by ObviSoftware LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.