SoccerTrackr turns every iPhone into a sophisticated soccer tracking computer. Start SoccerTrackr before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
SoccerTrackr tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to SoccerTrackr.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie and Ref modes
• Game Scores
• Goals and Assists
• Shots Against and Saves (Goalie Mode)
• Calories Burned
• Distance Ran
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average)
• Max and Average Running Speed
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Soccer Fitness Ratio
• Max and Average Running Efficiency
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, penalties, saves etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
SoccerTrackr lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, SoccerTrackr uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• SoccerTrackr requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• SoccerTrackr integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about SoccerTrackr subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of SoccerTrackr
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Minor update to address some issues that some users in the UK where having with their subscriptions.
See you on the ice!
Ratings and Reviews
Seems a bit off
Has my top speed at 30mph (!), and some of my other measurements also seem too good to be true (soccer fitness ratio of 381!) for my first game in a year when I was visibly out of shape (quick sprints and some light jogging for 2.33 miles over 75 minutes with a 10m break).
Quite a overpriced for the casual once a week pickup player as well. The one week trial is a joke for an app that is wildly off in almost every metric it measures.
As far as the usability of the app itself, I'd like to see explanations of each metric on the workout section vs buried deep in the other section. Clickable info balloons or something to that effect would be welcome given some of these terms (soccer fitness ratio, run efficiency etc are not common knowledge). Have other ideas (e.g. averages of all players for comparison by level etc in the graph section) but that really stuck out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! I will consider adding the explanations of each metric as you suggested in an upcoming update. Feel free to email me directly re: any difficultly you are having with the app or other feature requests firstname.lastname@example.org
Loving it so far!
I downloaded this app to give me a better look into my health data during soccer. It’s definitely worth it especially some of the advanced stats like vo2 max and heart rate recovery which I was never able to know with the Apple app. But by far my favorite is know how fast I run!!! Keep up the great work!
Finally I see this app on my watch.
I didn’t see this app on my Apple Watch. When I do latest watch Os update, I can see the app on my watch now. So if u do not see SoccerTrackr app on your watch, u need to update first. It is very important.
Developer Response ,
When you say that you can't see it on your Apple Watch, can you go to the Apple Watch App (Black Icon on the iPhone) then go to General and make sure that Automatic App Install is switched on? If it isn't any Watch Apps associated with iPhone Apps that you download will not automatically install, you'll need to switch them "on" manually. I'd be happy to help if you have any other issues, please email me at email@example.com
- MyndArc, LLC
- 47.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Myndarc, LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass (1st week free) $2.99
- Yearly Pass (1st week free) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.