By Social Bicycles Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Two wheels, one community. Social Cyclist is the new app from Social Bicycles (SoBi) that enables you to vote with your wheels when you're not riding a social bicycle. The app lets you record your rides, add photos to your routes, request new bike parking, report road conditions and vote on content other riders submit.
Whether you're riding your own bike, a rented bike or a public bike, each trip you track or rack you add helps your local community create better bike infrastructure.
1. Create an Account
2. Share your rides
3. Request new bike racks
4. Report hazards along your way
- Record your rides and say what they are for
- Say what kind of bike you were riding
- Submit reports about blocked lanes, accidents, abandoned bikes, and more
- Share photos of interesting things you see while riding
- Request new bike parking
- Vote up or comment on rack requests and rides
- View your friends' rides and reports
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Goes great with bike shares like:
B-Cycle, Barclays Bikes, Bay Area Bike Share, Bicing, BikeMi, Bixi, Capital Bike Share, Citi Bike, CoGo Bike Share, Divvy Bikes, EcoBici, Nextbike, Nice Ride, Velib, Villo, and more!
What's New in Version 1.30
Thanks for using Social Cyclist!
Vote with your wheels and use your route data to improve your community. Find bike share stations, report road hazards, set a rendezvous, and more!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 1.30
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Social Bicycles, Inc.
- © Social Bicycles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.