Being addicted to Social Media is a real thing, and people suffer day in and day out with the struggle.
Social Media addiction calendar helps you notice that you are addicted to Social Media, and helps you stay accountable for when you let yourself log into Social Media. Use Social Media addiction calendar to stop using Social Media.
Join the no Social Media movement and stop Social Media! People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self-control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without Social Media in your life. Not only will this app help you stop using Social Media, but it will help you become more social.
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your Social Media addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about Social Media addiction, and reasons to quit using Social Media.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to stop using Social Media:
1. Social media addiction can damage your reputation
A social media addict is more likely to put their private issues online and that could lead to unintended consequences. How many times have you seen a prominent figure get destroyed because of something that they tweeted or shared on Facebook. It is simply not worth it.
2. Superficial relationships are common
How many times do you hang out with that girl that you met once in high school and haven’t talked to since? I mean, sure they like your photos, but do they really care about you. Join the no social media revolution!
3. People expect you to use social media
Unfortunately, people in modern society will become concerned when they find out that you are not on social media. Guess what? It’s not their problem! If you are a social media addict, you are responsible for yourself.
4. No social media makes you less negative
You have seen the negative opinions that people are always sharing on social media. After you see this so many times, you start to form negative opinions yourself. This is part of the social media addiction! Quit social media while you can!
5. Social media does not teach you anything of value
Sure you might see some cool videos here and there that teach you about cooking or building things, but social media is overrun by content that is just not suitable for quality teaching. Get a real education while you are still young.
6. A social media addict risks their privacy
If you are constantly online, sharing your whereabouts, and interacting with others, it will be easier for criminals to track your every move. When you stop using social media, you decrease your risk of being tracked by criminals.
7. Social media is unhealthy and addictive
Just like any other addiction, social media addiction gives you rewards. These rewards come in the form of endorphins when someone likes or shares your content. This becomes an easy outlet for endorphins, and will pull you away from more meaningful relationships
8. It is a huge waste of time
Social media addiction takes a ton of time away from more meaningful activities. If your quality of work is suffering, it’s time to quit social media. If your family life is suffering, it’s time to stop using social media. If your thoughts are not where you want them to be in a positive light, it’s time to admit that you are addicted to social media.
9. Social media lowers your self esteem
When you see others posting about the great times they are having, you start to think about your life and realize that you might not be as “cool” as them. The reality is, they are putting on a show for attention, and it is not the reality of the situation.
... Download Social Media Addiction Calendar to read the rest and get help for FREE!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.