Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SocialCue is an interactive aide that encourages the development of social communication skills using the highly effective method of video modeling. Designed as a tool for both parents and professionals, Social Cue was created with one goal in mind…
To allow individuals to experience real social and daily life scenarios through the use of concise, subject specific videos.
"After 2 viewings, one student learned to respond appropriately to "Hi, what's your name?", a skill that had been targeted at the beginning of every session without success." - Maggie Ticich, M.A.,CCC SLP Consultant
• All videos are presented in High Definition, delivering a beautiful and rich viewing experience.
• Each video presents interactive questions that have three difficulty levels.
Level 1: targets basic vocabulary and simple yes/no questions
Level 2: targets hierarchy of wh-questions including who, what, when, where, why.
Level 3: targets nonliteral language and higher level language skills with more than one possible answer.
• The videos offer flexibility in their use as the questions can be turned off to encourage conversation from simply viewing without interruptions.
• You can create your own "custom set" by clicking the blue star circles on the individual thumbnails to add to your personal playlist.
• The secret button function is for overactive fingers from touching the screen during presentation. Located in the upper right and left corners of the screen, a continuous touch to this area will automatically dis-engage all interactive functions as well as the video player controls.
OUR GROWING LIBRARY
• Go to www.socialcuetheapp.com to see the latest updates and videos added to our Social Cue library.
• You can also check the iTunes App Store for recent updates and new video downloads.
What's New in Version 1.06
- iPad Pro ready
- Resolved issues related to audio playback problems
- Added new video "Eating and talking"
- Added new video "Sneezing at the table v1" (appropriate)
- Added new video "Sneezing at the table v2" (inappropriate)
A waste of money
I bought this app. It has no sound and doesn't work correctly. I have emailed the maker 3 times but they have never responded or fixed the broken app. Very disappointing and great concept though.
Exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you