By Jimit Bagadiya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SocialPilot is a social media scheduling tool that automate your content sharing across all social media networks. The entire idea behind creating SocialPilot was to reduce the difficulty faced by the people who took a step forward to online marketing. Hopefully we will be able to cover the vicinity for them making them virtually more present than ever for their own benefit."
The perfect companion app for SocialPilot, allows you to manage your social media on the go!
SocialPilot allows you to:
1. Connect Multiple Social Media Profiles: Whether you have multiple Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, vk.com or xing.com, you can connect all your profiles at one place.
2. Personalized Facebook Branding: Don’t ruin your branding while using automation tools. With SocialPilot, you have your own brand name while you sharing something on Facebook.
3. Higher Sharing and Queue Quota: It is a perfect tool to plan your content sharing strategies for whole month. Share up to 500 posts per day having future queue up to 5000 posts
4. Team Collaboration for Better Content Scheduling: SocialPilot enables your team to schedules, approves and shares all posts collaboratively.
5. Share Content as You Go: SocialPilot allows you to easily share content from other apps like Flipboard, Pocket, Pulse etc.
Simple, efficient and powerful SocialPilot for iOS allows you to:
• Totally flexible schedule for posting and campaign so customize as per your need.
• Easily create & schedule a post using text, images, links or a mix of all of it.
• Rescheduled your delivered posts
• Group your multiple accounts together to easily share posts and contents.
• Developer friendly
• When your post generates error you will get notification on mobile
Sign up for SocialPilot free: http://socialpilot.co/
So what are you waiting for? Just download and give it a try!
What's New in Version Version 2.10
1) Intregrate Google Plus in App.
It's bad, but there's potential.
What I don't like:
- Unable to share from News app (the Social Pilot pop-up appears for a fraction of a second and disappears).
- No blinking cursor when typing or magnifying glass on press+hold? Infuriating! (When sharing from Safari)
- The mobile app and web UI are awful compared to apps like Buffer
- Safari extension doesn't work on Mac (you cannot see/click the "select accounts" portion of the pop-up and so you cannot post anything.)
What I like:
- GOOGLE+ PROFILE INTEGRATION!!!!! (And not just Google+ PAGE integration; it will actually put PUBLIC posts on you G+ PROFILE!!). Looking at you Buffer!
The stuff I dislike outweighs the stuff I like so I'll have to stick with Buffer for now. I hope Social Pilot fixes these things (or Buffer gets G+ integration as well) because there just isn't an optimal social networking app out there. This one has potential.
Great, but one big glitch
I loved this. But I can't add a social account in the app. I can on their website, but when I go to do it on the app, it won't go any further than showing the list of social sites. I cannot select one or input any information.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: Version 2.10
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jimit Bagadiya
- © socialpilot.co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.