The official mobile app for Society of Women Engineers Events, allows users to search or browse sessions and create a customized schedule. Attendees can also provide feedback and access other meeting materials from the app.
Other features include:
• Ability to add and e-mail annotations to sessions in your schedule and take offline powerpoint notes
• Network with experts and other professionals at the event
• Exhibitor list, including company descriptions and booth numbers that link to an exhibit hall map
• Twitter feed that highlights what attendees are saying about the meeting
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages
Future Events Will Include:
WE Annual Conference
WE Local Global Conferences
WE Local North America Conferences
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Upgraded app for performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
The best way to organize your SWE event experience!
This is a great app for SWE conferences and improvements are made each year. These large events have so much to offer that it can feel overwhelming, but the app allows you to easily filter or search for sessions that fit your industry / interests and build your schedule. It's also updated real-time during the event so if sessions get cancelled or moved, you'll have the latest info. You can also take notes, read speaker bios, look at the #WE17 social media feed, and message other attendees. It's great, check it out!
Recent update now just shows me a white screen after startup. Please fix! I’m looking forward to SWE18 conference updates for Minneapolis as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.