Lots of Apps can help you track your sodium intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily sodium intake goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst sodium cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right foods for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fits your daily Sodium intake goal. **
- A sleek glance interface indicates daily sodium intake status
- Get reminders for pills, doctor's appointments and food tracking
- An intuitive interface to select and record different meals of the day right from your iPhone or iPad or Apple Watch.
+++ Find Sodium Content in 10,000 foods in built database. Source: USDA +++
+++ Used across 110 countries +++
1. "Sodium Cravings" ensures that you meet your daily sodium intake goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily sodium intake goal.
2. Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
3. Gain insight into your food habit like never before – best and worst cravings, ideal sodium intake allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
4. Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your sodium intake intake during other meals of the day.
5. Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
6. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily sodium intake goals.
7. The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.
“Cravings” is an innovative App that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other sodium intake tracking apps where users need to constantly count sodium intakes and worry about exceeding their sodium intake goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks based on users’ food list that ensures that they remain within their sodium intake budget.
Cravings has built in smarts to adapt itself to user’s food habit and generate insightful statistics on their best and worst food cravings, their sodium intake allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their sodium intake goals and on days that they have not. Based on these insights users can fine-tune this App to provide better food choices which ensures that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily sodium intake.
Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.
Completely new User Experience. We hope you like it.
Integrated USDA food database.
Intelligent food recommendation based on usage so users don't have to figure out what to eat to stay within Sodium Intake goals.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea of the app is excellent but there are a few bugs to be fixed. The Today button causes the app to crash and when you add food items the app sometimes add to the intake section. There also needs to be an area to remove or change items from the list of foods. I assume the Today area shows the list consumed for a given day which is what I find to be missing. With a little more work this app could be far more useful.
This app is horrible
It doesn't even work. There is no way to add your allocations each day. You can look up food online but it doesn't save the info for you. You have to remember and go back into the app and start all over. Then when done entering it disappeared and I never found it again. Total rip off for 3.99!
This app is a waste of $2. Very buggy, confusing as hell and crashes every 2 minutes, plus annoying ads even after you pay.
- Blue Eyes Innovation LLC
- 30.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nilanjan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisement $0.99
- Unlock Analyze Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.