The SOFT tribes App (Serving Others Forward Tribes) is an action tool to help us develop a personal relationship with Jesus through sustained actions of discipleship - that is, personally serving and caring for individuals on a regular basis. SOFT connects us - in our own personal community - to encourage and support each other in routinely committing to serve others. Our core belief - You make a difference in someone's life when you honor them with your time and attention. When they matter. You matter.
The SOFT app is a seamless, easy-to-use tool designed to facilitate your commitment to serving and your collaboration with tribe members. You can:
• Post personal “serving” intentions.
• Form a fun "tribe" of 6-10 like-minded friends (often family or friends in your parish).
• Share experiences and encourage each other to stay on track.
• Update and follow each other’s activity status.
• Access start-up templates and “How To” resources - everything you need to feel comfortable and be more effective in helping others.
You can now configure the timeframe for your commitments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.