IBM Bluemix App
By SoftLayer Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IBM Bluemix mobile app keeps you connected and in control of your computing and network services. Powerful management capabilities and highly interactive controls put anytime, anywhere management of your infrastructure right at your fingertips.
Management functions include:
•Tickets – Need help but not in the office? Quickly create a new ticket for a support request or examine existing support tickets and check their status.
•Servers – View performance details and control basic functions your Bluemix bare metal and virtual servers. Easily turn a server off or on, ping the server to test its network availability, or reboot.
•Bandwidth – Monitor the bandwidth usage of your Bluemix bare metal and virtual servers.
IBM Bluemix provides a cloud platform to help you solve real problems and drive business value with applications, infrastructure and services from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Products and services include bare metal and virtual servers, networking, turnkey big data solutions, private cloud solutions, and more. Our unique advantages include the industry's first Network-Within-a-Network topology for true out-of-band access, and an easy-to-use customer portal and robust API for full remote-access of all product and service management options.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
* Fixed ticket creation issue when attaching multiple devices to support ticket would fail because of too long admin/root password even though user did not enter passwords for attached devices.
* Fixed application screenshots on the Apple App Store.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SoftLayer Technologies, Inc.
- © Copyright IBM Corporation, 1994 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.