SoftLINK Tutor Assistant
By Applied Computer Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SoftLINK Assistant provides you with the mobility and freedom to cruise the classroom and remotely access your students’ computers right from your Apple device. SoftLINK Version 11 license for the desktop Tutor application is required. Remotely access your student computers from anywhere in the classroom. You are no longer stuck at your desk. This remote management and flexibility is a huge bonus for teachers, instructors and the IT department.
SoftLINK Assistant Features:
- Keep an Eye on Your Classes’ Computer Activity -
Remotely view your students’ screens, detecting on-the-fly if students are having problems or if they are working on non-related class material
- Gain your Classes Attention -
Instantly blank your student’s screens and have their undivided attention.
- Manage your Internet & Website Control/Access -
Block internet access completely or provide access to approved sites or block only websites you specify
- Manage your Application & Printer Access -
Set approved and restricted applications, plus restrict student printing and save money on your printing expenses
- Keep Class on Task -
Lock the students’ keyboards and mice during times when no PC input is required.
- Trainees Request Help -
Discreetly alerts the instructor a student needs assistance.
- Save Time and Log-Out Remotely -
Remotely Log-off all student computers
- Category: Education
- Released: Jan 14, 2013
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Applied Computer Systems, Inc.
- © 2012 NSL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.