Long Description (up to 4,000 characters) - Sojourner Family Peace Center, a non-profit agency in Milwaukee, WI, provides domestic violence prevention and intervention services. The mission of Sojourner is to transform lives impacted by domestic violence. Sojourner has partnered with the University of Wisconsin, School of Information Studies, to create a tool to educate and engage clients and donors. Available in both English and Spanish, the App contains the following resources:
1. Agency Programs & Services
2. Relationship Quiz
3. Safety Planning for Different Scenarios
4. Local Contacts throughout Milwaukee County
5. Restraining Order Frequently Asked Questions
6. Teen Dating Facts
7. Motivational Stories from Recent Clients
8. Social Media Content for Events, News, Video & Twitter
9. Donation Options
The App also includes the following Safety features to protect users:
1. Disguised icon on the user’s smartphone.
2. Security Code requirement to access the App.
3. Hide App button on every screen that takes the user to a web browser with no agency content.
Ratings and Reviews
App Not working
This app does not work as described. All it does when entering the app is opening a Google browser. No information. No resources accessed directly in the app...
Excited to see the app on dating. Wanted to review dating safety with teen. All I have is a fancy app to search google. Ahh not
- Sojourner Family Peace Center, Inc.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.