By SolarEdge Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The site mapper allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system by mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
• Simple onsite registration of new systems.
• Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
• Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer serial number to the right location in the system physical layout.
• The scanning can be done by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
• Working off-line with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.
What's New in Version 1.2
A completely new version with support for commercial installations, easy scanning, full portal synchronizations and much more…
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SolarEdge Technologies Ltd
- © SolarEdge Technologies LTD, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.