The site mapper allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system by mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
• Simple onsite registration of new systems.
• Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
• Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer serial number to the right location in the system physical layout.
• The scanning can be done by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
• Working off-line with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Would expect a lot more from SolarEdge. Can’t even get pass the first couple menus. App is telling me California is not a valid state, and it’s from a drop-down menu no less!
This app, which is ostensibly designed to save time on an installation, is one of the worst professionally written apps I believe I have ever seen.
The user interface is unintuitive, awkward, and generally terrible. The scanner is finicky and unreliable. The app is full of unexpected behaviors and outright bugs. I am shocked that solar edge would put this out there with their name on it.
Terrible, unreliable app. Crashes constantly. Don't waste your time.
- SolarEdge Technologies Ltd
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SolarEdge Technologies LTD, 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.