Do you want to read and sing music at first sight? Do you want to improve your pitch accuracy and practice solfege any time? If yes, this app is your perfect assistant. As you sing, it can track your pitch and display the solfege syllable (Do, Re, Mi, …) and also the note name (C, D, E, …) in real time. The instant feedback can help you correct yourself when you sing out of tune. When you are training your singing, you are also training your ears, because sight-singing and ear training go hand in hand. This is the smartest, most motivating and especially most efficient way to become a better musician.
• Visually check your pitch accuracy in real time
• Support both “Movable Do” and “Fixed Do” solfege
• Customize the solfege syllables based on your own habit
• Take pictures of the sheet music you can found easily from Internet or books and save them in the app to practice conveniently
• Piano keyboard is included to remind yourself of the correct pitch
• To evaluate yourself, you can record your singing for playback
• More features are coming…
• better way to show solfege names
- Tao Wang
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tao Wang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.