The Solid Edge Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view 3D models created in Solid Edge design software. This free app lets you view and share 3D designs anywhere at any time on your iPad.
• Collaborate design ideas on-site with customers and suppliers
• Model viewing data is stored in the iPad for complete portability
• Create and e-mail images directly from the iPad
• Simple to use with familiar touch-screen capabilities
• Get started faster with supplied sample files
• Solid Edge ST5 (or later) required for creating iPad ready viewing files
- Free app to view 3D parts and assemblies created in Solid Edge ST5 (or later)
- Show / Hide model bodies, assembly components, dimensions, and annotations
- Rotate, Pan, and Zoom using single or multi-touch interaction
- Hide single or multiple assembly components
- Save images of the current view for e-mail
- Filename information displayed optionally
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
You can easily share what you draw in solid edge...so fast
solid edge viewer
No directions for how to import or view a dft file. Consequently useless.
- Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.