This is the usual Solitaire card game. Also known as Patience Klondike or Windows Solitaire.
Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card. The piles should look like the figure to the right.
The four foundations (light rectangles in the upper right of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace (low in this game) to King, and the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also. Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King. The point of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have "finished" that suit- the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player will have won.
This game has many options :
- Normal / Landscape mode
- French / English card images
- large / normal size cards
- dealing cards 3 by 3, or 1 by 1
- Undo button
- Standard / Vegas mode
- Audio On / Off
- left-handed or right-handed
- Time : ON / OFF
- Unveil cards
- height of columns is dynamic or not
- Many translations ! EN, PL, NL, FR, IT, ES, PT.
- shadows, back card color, speed, ...
- Faster loading of graphics
Ratings and Reviews
perfectly engaging !
This is a lovely clean and basic version of the traditional solitaire we all know and love! I like the look and feel of the card faces- like a real deck. I constantly use the one tap feature to get a card to its place. I like the fun animations at the end of any game that wins. Easy on the eyes and fun to play- I recommend it :)
Easy to play great graphics
Hard to win
It's really tough to win when your missing 3 cards. Don't waste your time with this one!
- Sylvain Becker
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 1bsyl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.