A modern version of the classic: Klondike Solitaire.
Includes large tournaments and head-to-head competitions with cash prizes (where available).
Some key features:
• Klondike Solitaire: Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is! Sorta.
• It only takes a minute or two to play a round, but it's so fun you'll want to play for hours.
• Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full iPhone X compatibility
- Spring cleaning (bug fixes & optimizations)
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this game! First off I’m a huge solitaire fan. I could sit and play for hours which I have and never get bored. It keeps my mind busy. I like the twist they put in where it’s kind of like speed solitaire. They refill your “fake money” daily so you can basically play as many games as you’d like to level up your skills and get better for the actual money winning tournaments. Second, you don’t have to pay anything into the game that you don’t want to. They give you options to pay and get extra cash but honestly if you play longer you eventually complete your trophy goals and some of those rewards are actual dollar amounts that you can use for the cash tournaments. Also, this is not get rich quick sceme. Obviously the more you play the better you get and the better your chances of winning a lot of money. Today I finally got one of my trophy rewards of $2 dollars and I managed to turn that $2 reward into $5 in like 10 minutes. It’s the games way of giving you incentives to keep playing which I think is fantastic and what makes it super addicting. You win some and lose some. It’s like gambling. But the more you play the better you get and the higher your stakes are at winning. I play this game like 3 times a day usually a few hours at a time. It’s usually when I’m eating breakfast, on break at work, and before I go to bed. I love it!!! I honestly don’t see any flaws with it. It’s like actual solitaire.
So I purchased this app because, I thought it was a fun game and it was even better that you can challenge people all over for free. And you can except for the inside game the app offers. Like a fool I fell for it. You can challenge people in tournament to win prizes. You have to have certain tickets and Z’s. However this tournament coast 25 cents. I thought well that’s not too bad. Well how do I get to 25 cents? 🤔 do I keep playing until I win it?. Clicked onto the app and it said I have to deposit it. Again, it’s only 25 cents. As I go to deposit the money via my paypal it’s only giving me the options 10, 20 etc. at this point I just want to join the tournament for concern. So I purchase the 10 dollars. I guess with there stupid tax’s it all came up to 20. Then I thought finally I can play now!!! I join the game only for it to tell me that there are no tournaments in my area. 🤦🏽♀️ so you couldn’t tell me that before people spend there money ? Now I have 20 bucks on the app I can jot use? Foolish me indeed!! 🤷🏽♀️ . Here’s the catcher though, I can play tournaments with just the stupid tickets and win tickets . But not the ones that I bought money to play. You need tell people if they are allowed to play tournaments in there are. The app asked for my location, assuming for that reason. So why tell you after you purchase money. It’s rigged don’t get the app it’s a bunch of 💩.
I played many games for money on this app. In just one day, I managed to lose every game i played, resulting in losing every cent i had on my account. I rewatched every match, as they give you that option, and I had at least 350 more points, if not more, than the other player, but somehow my resulting score was 300 points lower on the recap screen. Example- I had 950 points one game, I ended the game, when it showed me the recap, it said I had 600 points. I rewatched the video and it was clear I ended with more points, even with the ending early bonus. The recap flat out said I only earned a third (or less) of the points than I really did. There should never be that discrepancy, and it happened on every single game today. I lost all $33 dollars on my account. I should blame myself for even playing.
Rewatched every game I could, and I had won every one, but somehow my score was adjusted to way lower, so I could lose. Absolute scam, and absolutely ridiculous. Should’ve withdrawn my $27 today when I signed on to my account- because this was a total scam today, every game and score was adjusted so I lost, and I rewatched every game, and saw what the opponent ended with- it was not what was on the screen (you can see the bonus points and everything- it flat out didn’t match up)
Conveniently, you can’t see the scores you were given with the bonus points on some of the videos, because it’s all BS, and you can’t replay some matches.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 162.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.