Play a classic Solitaire patience card game for free on your mobile device.
Classic Klondike Solitaire is one of the world’s most popular card games, and it's now yours, free on your mobile device! Enjoy 3D playing cards, stunning animations, and gameplay designed for endless entertainment in the palm of your hand. It's perfect as a break from work, waiting in line, or just twiddling your thumbs!
PLAY ACROSS DEVICES, AND AROUND THE WORLD
- Sync game statistics on all your devices so you always pick up where you left off
- Global Game Center leaderboard lets you see how your score stacks up
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook or via e-mail
- Drag and drop cards with your finger
- Or tap a card to make a move
- Gorgeous animations
- 3D cards feel totally real
- Unlock new achievements as you play
- Option to draw one or three cards
- Play random shuffle or winning deal
- Casino-quality random shuffle
- Standard and Vegas scoring
- Unlimited undo
- Show hints to highlight next available move
- Autocomplete to finish a game
- Play in portrait or landscape view
Do you like puzzles and puzzle games? Want to lower your brain age with a brain game? Or do you simply want to kill time with a relaxing game of solitaire? If you answered yes, then this brain game is for you. Relax, have fun and lower your brain age with Klondike Solitaire!
With 7,000 trillion possible hands, you'll never get bored! We hope you enjoy the game. Please send us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klondike Solitaire is ad supported.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
New Klondikere you stacked the deck
Why did you change it? Fewer game options. Don’t like it at all now! There used to be an option I played all the time (I forget the name cause I can’t see it anymore cause it isn’t there). But it is where you stacked the deck with alternate red and black cards so was easier to win. I would time how fast I could win it each morning with fewest moves so was a daily challenge. Not there now only the harder standard game. Can you add that option back in?
Actually, there are more game options now. We added daily challenges and now you can customize cards and table colors. What game options are you missing?
I really love playing this card game! And just tapping the cards instead of sliding them in place is so much easier! Also like the automated finishing of the game! Thanks for the fun you put in it!
This is part of my daily routine. Enjoying every minute of it thank you so much
- Forsbit LLC
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Forsbit LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.