Tired of boring, uninventive card games, mindless casino simulators, bleak mahjong puzzles, and spider solitaire clones? Not all hope is lost! Take part in an unusual expedition and learn first-hand about an ancient civilization in this adventurous classic card game saga with a rich original storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!
The cute and clever dog Arnie will guide you through the game.
In the ruins of a grand temple, you find a chest containing a mysterious key. What door does it open, what puzzles does it lead to? Rubi the local guide claims that this magic item can unlock the way to the past…
What makes the game world special?
• Time portal: complete solitaires in the past and the present to unveil the mysteries of ancient cultures.
• More than 300 various new solitaires, from the simplest classic ones to the most complicated!
• Lots of amazing collections: find rare artifacts and discover the real history of people lost in time.
• Various puzzle card game modes to blast through: reaction-based blitz puzzles, massive solitaires that require patience and attention, you name it!
• Never-ending adventures! Explore the unreachable mountain peaks, search the scarab filled pyramid, find the tomb of the king, and shuffle through endless decks of cards as you untangle the untold mysteries.
• Unlike other puzzle card games or virtual casino sims, this is a story-driven experience the whole family can enjoy. Give it a try!
Will the secrets of the past ever be unveiled? It’s all up to you!
Meet version 1.34!
A global update is waiting for you in Solitaire: The Treasure of Time, with amazing adventures in the present and the past!
* 60 new collections, 300 new quests.
* New beautifully-designed quest screens.
* Quests are now easier when you first enter the past.
* Balance changes: now you need fewer items to turn in collections, and they are easier to find.
* The screen for purchasing Jokers before the game has been upgraded.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many issues
Okay so, I do love myself a good game of solitaire, and I understand games need ads to continue their work BUT 30-45 second ads after EVERY SINGLE ROUND (even if you opted to watch an extra ad) is ridiculous. And then there’s the issue of the coins... what are they even for?!?! This is so confusing to me because I’ve been trying to figure it out since I got the game because everything you can buy is purchased with gems. And there are extra power ups you can use (such as the pickaxe) but I never knew that until I realized there was an inventory button and saw that I had some in there. I understand some games have their issues here and there, but I would much rather spend my time playing another game where I can actually play it and not watch a movies length amount of ads.
This would be a five star game...
...if there wouldn’t be ads after every scene. Now, it promises you that once you have purchased something, ads will be limited. I twice made a purchase, and the ads in between games disappeared... just to reappear after some time. So annoying!!! I don’t mind spending money on the games I love. But I am not willing to spend $4.99 every other week. Please fix it or I will delete a game that is otherwise really good.
Nice - game insight fixed the problem the next day.
But now I have a new one. From one day to the next the game reset itself and I lost all the progress. I am at square one at expedition camp level 1. I play on an generation 6 iPad, so that can’t be the problem. Please fix.
SO MANY PROBLEMS
This would be a great game, but there are way too many issues. Many features do not work (eg double your reward) and causes you to lose energy because the game freezes and crashes. I also tried to purchase in app twice and I was charged but never received my purchase. Customer service said it would give me enough crystals to make up for the first purchase but I haven’t seen them yet and had to try a second purchase. Which I was charged for but never received. Again. As mentioned in other reviews, there are way too many ads, and they are not short ones! The developers need to do a LOT of work on this app if they want returning players. I would be happy to update this review if there are major improvements.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Please, let us know your support ID, so we could find out what happened to your support ticket and account in general - we'll do our best to help! :)
- Game Insight UAB
- 222.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Crystals Sale $1.99
- Joker Sale $2.99
- Pack of crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.