Solitaire Tripeaks – Card Game
By Game Show Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play in paradise with Solitaire TriPeaks, the number 1 online cards game on Android! Our free solitaire game has over 850 levels – with more on the way! Join a Club to work with Friends or go solo and navigate the island with your trusty guide Tiki and his loveable dog Poi. Disarm Traps, use Boosters, & earn points as you play your way through changing environments and events like Poi’s Treasure. What are you waiting for? Download now and have a BLAST in hot Solitaire TriPeaks paradise.
SOLITAIRE ON THE BEACH
- Relax and fill up your Streak Meter to unlock solitaire BONUSES!
- Trigger BOOSTERS like the Shark Hook, Magic Eye, and Peek-A-Boo.
- Uncover the Golden Tiki Mask, Flower Blossom, and other hidden cards.
- Journey through island destinations, unlocking new solitaire adventures and free bonuses.
- Land on the Leaderboard to compete with friends in the solitaire arena and win HUGE rewards and bonuses!
- Sip on classic solitaire with a special Tiki twist that includes elements of Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, and Pyramid solitaire games.
FREE ONLINE SOLITAIRE WITH DAILY REWARDS
- Register now for FREE, and you’ll get 12,500 Coins on the house. Plus, you’ll collect a Daily Return Bonus for Coins every day!
- Play Solitaire TriPeaks with your friends to earn bonus Coins and compete in weekly Leaderboard Challenges!
- Participate in the TriPeaks Challenge or race to Poi’s Treasure for extra rewards and Boosts.
- Casual, free, cards game for everyone to enjoy! Never played solitaire or cards games before? Complete a quick tutorial and get extra bonus Coins.
- Check out our other free solitaire games on Facebook and GSN.com: FreeCell Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and Klondike Solitaire.
For questions or technical issues email us at: email@example.com
Check Out More Free Online Games from GSN Games:
Play the world’s #1 bingo game now!
Play here: http://goo.gl/y3g9H5
The world’s best Casino app with Slots, Bingo, Video Poker and Blackjack!
Play here: http://goo.gl/aH0Lu1
What's New in Version 4.1.1
This update focuses on some minor additions and tweaks, but mainly a lot of bug fixing.
- New Island: Welcome to Whale Pod Paradise! Play 140 new levels!
- Perk Event End Update: Extended Perk events by 55 minutes so there is now only 5 minutes of downtime between events.
This game is graphically quite nice and the club (team of members working on perks) and numerous ways to progress are hooks. Because the game does not deal with a real 52 card deck it is more like playing a a slot machine where the programmers have the advantage of pushing statistical wins and losses. Either way it could still be lots of fun except after several weeks, it is apparent the statistics are never in favor of the player. The best way to get enjoyment out of the game is to avoid leveling up past aloha island. Every negative review on this application discussing this is correct...any other island is unaffordable without pushing in $50 a day of genuine dollars to pay to play. You would be better off investing money like this in stock or real estate. Make no mistake if you unlock the third island you will not be able to help your club get to level 6 without shelling out 50$ per day. The lottery game they offer is cute and yet the rewards of free plays for $2500 are to entice you to unlock another island.
I will gladly update this review to five stars if the company were to fix the game economics to something reasonable as again, the game could be loads of fun.
The cheating is unreal at this point
Don’t bother playing the cheating that the game allows players to do is ridiculous at this point and you have to spend at least $40 a week to do well. It was fun when you played and got club points and the more points you’re club got the higher rank you get. With that said a handful of players figured out how to cheat with “mods and codes” and make it so obvious they even talk about it freely now in Facebook groups. The reason this is really annoying is the higher you rank in the more coins and things you get to play so you don’t have to spend money but the biggest coin prizes go to the players who don’t need them anyway to play boards because as they explained to me they put in codes that give them unlimited coins and the people who don’t cheat which is the majority get less coins so they aren’t able to play as much because of the amount of money you have to end up spending. My suggestion is there are many many other games that don’t cost at least $20 a week to play. Play one of those
love this game, but HATE the update
i have been playing this game for a while, hours each day. literally spent all of my down time playing because it's so addicting. i've even spent money just to play for a little while longer. what i loved most about the game was that in 20 minutes i could always count on being able to play another few games at least. i was always he top player in my club each week. i loved seeing how far i got each week. NOW they updated it and instead of the 3,000+ coins every 20 minutes, we get 1150. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH 1150 COINS? keep replaying all of the low levels? wait a whole hour to collect 3000 just to maybe lose anyways?! this update cut my playing time into maybe 30 minutes a day because it's such a waste to get on here. i can't win the quests and i am useless to my club. if they don't change it back soon, i'm probably just going to stop playing it all together.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Game Show Network
- © 2014 GSN All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wild Card$0.99
- Coin Package 1$1.99
- Volcano Card$1.99
- Coin Package 2$4.99
- Special Offer 3$4.99
- Coin Package 3$9.99
- Red Star Booster$0.99
- Special Offer 1$1.99
- Coin Package 1$1.99
- Coin Package 4$19.99