Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SoloStats comes with a 7-day free trial.
SoloStats is the only volleyball stat app that enables you to take stats AND coach at the same time. No data entry person, no spotter, no assistants needed.
How many games have you lost by just a few points? If you could turn a couple points you lost in every game into points you won, you would win many more games. SoloStats helps you find those opportunities.
SoloStats focuses on capturing actions that result in points, either for or against. It takes less than 3 seconds between rallies. You can also use SoloStats to capture in-rally stats for pass rating, and attack and dig attempts.
After the trial period, subscription options are available for: $4.99/yr (Standard), or $12.99/yr (Pro).
- In-Rally stats for pass rating, and hitting and dig attempts
- Stats based on earned, error, and fault actions
- Live in-game stats and reports
- Stats you can act on, including side out %, point scoring %, and +/- differentials
- See stats by team, rotation, and individual player
- International and U.S. rotation numbering support
- Automatic data backup to Rotate123.com
- Web reports for analyzing consolidated stats across all your games
- Data export for MaxPreps from WebReports
- Automatically keeps score and tracks serving team/server.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
Recommended by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) and The Art of Coaching Volleyball.
SoloStats was designed by the coaches who built Rotate123, the world's leading app for automated rotation planning.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Stability improvements
Our #1 pick for taking vball stats
Our favorite app for taking stats is SoloStats123. Highly recommended for new users because you can take stats without having to track rotations. If your statistician gets lost in a rotation, they don’t have to find out where they messed up to keep tracking important stats for individual girls. If you've ever tried to use some of the other stat programs that keep girls in particular places on the court as you take stats, you know what a difficult experience that can be. This program is also excellent for veteran users as well because of it’s excellent rotation tracking abilities and powerful analysis tools. I also use the Rotate123 program that is accessible through the bundle option they have on their web site. It offers great visual representations of the rotations and hitting options that the players and coaches can use to understand locations and plays.
Is there a way to track serving? It would be awesome if we could choose "Other Player" and choose either 1,2,3 pass and it would be easy to calculate your serving percentage
Highly recommended app to use to present data to players and look for deficiencies in certain rotations. Can also be impactful to stat practices to figure who is quantitatively better and can produce better results.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Prescott Lee
- © Rotate 123, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-Year SoloStats Pro Subscription$12.99
- 1-Year SoloStats Subscription.$4.99
- 1-Year SoloStats Pro Upgrade Subscription$7.99
- 1-Year SoloStats Subscription$4.99