See the best fishing times - for where YOU are fishing right now - on a large clear, simple, easy to read display. See a countdown to the next full or new moon - the best times to fish. Use the easy rating system so you can tell if now is the best time to fish. Look up the best future fishing days This IS the app you are looking for!
• Best Fish Feeding times today
• Easy to read - just the best times, no difficult graphs or diagrams
• Both major and minor times shown
• Fishing rating - 1 to 5 fish - know instantly how good the fishing is now
• Best days and times to go fishing in the future
• Set automatically using GPS or manually to your exact location
• Countdown until the next full moon
• Countdown until the next new moon
• Sunrise, Sunset and Sun Transit times for today
• Moon rise, Moon set, Moon Transit and Moon underfoot times for today
• Live diagram of the moon
The easiest and best fishing time app available.
• Moon imagery is provided by NASA.
• Thank you for your great ratings, reviews and feedback. If you do have feedback, please do let me know at the support site so I can get back to you. I read it all. Thank you again.
• This version contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
• Full iPhone X support.
• The map is now displayed in a satellite hybrid mode to more easily distinguish geographic features.
• You can now directly access future dates by tapping on the displayed date rather than tapping on the left and right buttons. A selector will pop up allowing you to choose any date directly.
Thank you once again for your kind comments, reviews and support. Cheers!
Ratings and Reviews
Future date feature not user friendly
I paid for the upgraded version because I travel far to my fishing locations and have to plan trips far in advance. So, I needed the "future date" feature, only to find out it's only a day-to-day scroll button. There should be a way to enter a future date where it will jump to the date entered. As it is, for a trip I'm planning in Jan 2017 for example, I had to tap the scroll button about 400 times to get there. That is a quite user unfriendly. So I paid $2.99 for that?
Update: Thanks for the future date update. That works!
Thank you for your feedback. A directly selectable date has been added in the most recent version. Cheers.
Good luck so far
Seems to be a good source for times to fish
App is awful. Gps has me on the wrong side of the lake
- Peter Smith
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.