We are here to help each other.
Solve combines 2 sides: people that need help and that can help. Each of us sometime was in a difficult situation and we know what it's like not to share your experiences with anyone.
We have created Solve so you can ask for advice in a difficult situation or just speak out when necessary.
Discuss problems in your family, problems in your personal life, problems at work, sexual problems, problems with boss, misunderstandings and just something that bothers you in anonymous chat.
In the app you can:
- Get a psychologist consultation.
And bring the situation to a decision. The psychologist will be with you throughout the use of the application and will come with you to the result. In chat format. Anonymous or not - it's up to you. It’s like a hotline with a psychologist - he will try to answer you as soon as possible.
- Anonymously ask a question and discuss your problem.
Just write what worries you and people will try to help you. Solve is a community of those who care. You can discuss your problem in an anonymous chat with those who have already encountered a similar problem.
- See how other users solve similar problems.
You are in a difficult situation, but do not want to ask a question? Watch the course of solving the problems of other users and make the right decision on your way. Hundreds of people ask their questions daily, and most likely some of them face problems similar to yours.
- Give advice to people in difficult situations.
Our main idea is mutual aid. If you already have experience in solving life situations - try to help those who need help now. We all need help sometime.
Terms of subscription:
• 4.99 USD Payment will be charged from your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase
• Your subscription renew automatically until you cancel it at least 24 hours before the current subscription expires
• The renewal fee will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• After purchasing a subscription, you can manage it and turn off automatic updates in your account settings
• The current subscription will remain active until the end of the paid period
• The unused portion of the free trial subscription period will be canceled if you purchase a subscription during this period
Terms and conditions: https://edgester.info/eula
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t let you try the full free trial
I tried the 3 day free trial and submitted a question but an hour after submitting the question, the app goes back to the introduction/free trial slides screen (from when you open the app for the first time). And even though I still had the free trial, it told me to try out the free trial and when I close the window, it just goes back to the intro slides, not letting me see if my question has been answered or not or view questions that other people ask. I tried cancelling the subscription and uninstalling the app a few times and resubscribed to the free trial but after starting the free trial, nothing happens and tapping the 3 day free trial button again will only tell me that I’m already subscribed and doesn’t do anything at all after tapping OK. I literally didn’t get the full free trial and didn’t get to see what answers people left on my question.
I love this app I just got it yesterday but all the wonderful people that have been giving me advice so far are amazing and I'm truly grateful
Doesn't let users know the app is 50$ a week
maybe it helps people, maybe it doesn't Im not willing to try it because it cost a whopping 50$ a week and doesn't tell you until you download the app and press start
- Edgester Research Ltd.
- 27.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Dmitriy Butkevich
- In-App Purchases
- Solve - your own psychologist $9.99
- Solve - your own psychologist $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.