By Someecards, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From acclaimed humor site, someecards.com, comes something extremely similar to acclaimed humor site, someecards.com. Welcome to the brand new someecards iPhone application! Everything you love and practically nothing you dislike about the site is now at your fingertips or thumbs!
With the someecards app, you can:
• View and send new cards as they go live
• Get topical humor right to your iPhone, including cards that make fun of iPhones
• Send cards from practically anywhere (i.e. gym, doctor's office, ski slope, top of tall building)
• Enjoy all the same categories as are offered on the site, from flirting to workplace to cry for help
• Save cards as favorites
• Enhance your life in digital ways you never thought possible
We'll be updating it regularly so let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- x64 support
- bug fixes and improvements
Crashes a lot
Although there are random crashes I can’t reproduce, there’s an important one that happens every time. And yes, I’ve restarted my phone.
Choose any card and push the Share button. Choose the last option, “Save to Photos for MMS”. CRASH. Strangely, the app never asked if it could have permission to access my photos, which may have something to do with the problem.
Always crashes when saving to photos. I spent money on this app- can the creators please fix this?
It has been years and this issue is still going on. If it can’t be fixed, I’d like a refund.
Crashes all the time
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Someecards, Inc.
- © 2014 Someecards, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.