Something to Say
By Pebro Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Something to Say offers an advanced system of communication and AAC for individuals who need a text-to-speech app by allowing unlimited messages to be stored in personally designed folders. Using the highest quality voices available on the market along with a feature that allows the user to customize their own voice, Something to Say can be the communication solution for children or adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, or anyone who needs communication support.
Customizable folders designed to allow users to categorize and access their own text-to-speech messages is an innovative new concept and makes Something to Say a leader in the text-to-speech app category. The attractive and creative design along with the sophisticated user interface of Something to Say makes it appealing to people of all ages.
• folders that can be customized with color, text, and images to be used to store messages
• save feature that allows messages to be saved in multiple folders if needed
• easily accessible “recent” list that prevents messages from being inadvertently deleted
• the ability to customize and create individual, personalized voices
• the option to assign different voices to different messages
• settings feature to disable all editing functions if needed for some users
• an easy to use overlay guide
• high quality voices provided by Acapela-Group
I find this a very useful app, and evryone i show it to has different ideas about how they would use it, could use it, outside of its original intent. The simple interface makes it easy to use.
Great app but...
This is a great app but it would be better if it had word prediction. I suffer from aphasia and my spelling isn't the best. Also, I sometimes get words mixed up so word prediction would help keep me on track. An option to change the font would be really great too.