Control your Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorized products wherever you are!
The Somfy myLink™ app provides simplified control of RTS motorized blinds, shades, draperies, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your iOS device for convenient sunlight management anytime, anywhere. With the Somfy myLink app, you can:
- Control up to 16 channels of RTS motorized products per myLink WiFi to RTS Interface
- Create Scenes for easy control of multiple motorized products
- Link with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control
- Create Schedules to automatically activate your motorized products at a certain time of day, day of the week, or by sunrise and sunset
- Add more myLink WiFi to RTS Interfaces for multiple zone control
- Control your RTS motorized products both at home and away
- Easily share access with other users
- Integration of RTS products with Crestron, Control4 and Savant control systems
- Demo mode: includes an integrated demo mode for users to experience the app before purchasing the myLink interface
- iPad view includes drag & drop scene and schedule creation, quick access toolbar and dashboard-style home screen
- English, French and Spanish language
The Somfy myLink app requires at least one Somfy myLink WiFi to RTS Interface and existing RTS motorized product(s) with at least one programmed RTS hand-held, in-wall or table top control.
General stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great system, works flawlessly,… Could be improved…
We have this system installed on 5 hurricane screens in Southwest Florida. The system is working great. We relocated the transmitter a few times to find the perfect location. The rebar on our lanai was interfering with the signal to one of the screens, but relocating the transmitter solve the problem. We have set up five individual screens, scenes depending on the time of day and the sun's location, and a scene to close up everything at night.
To make it a five star system, I would love to be able to DELETE SCENES we are no longer using AND PLEASE, please, please… INTEGRATE this app with the IFTTT App so that we can have an automatic message sent to the system to close the screens if the wind kicks up, say 15 mph or it starts raining in the area. Currently, I have Weather Underground send me a notification if either of these situations occur, and then we activate the appropriate scene to close the screens.
Overall, a great step toward the automated home. I am sure it will only get better with future updates.
I got what I expected
I really like how I can control my blinds through the provided remote or through my iPhone. I can also configure my app and put them on the schedule to open or close different zones at a certain time even when I’m away from home so the sun does not destroyed my couch in my living room in the afternoon hours as it tries to come through my giant living room windows. All these features work as I expected them when I purchased the system. The things that I don’t like are that I have to unplug the remote that plugs into the wall and talks to all of the blinds every once in a while. Also I don’t know why this app does not support Apple HomeKit so that I can use Siri to close, open or adjust my blinds using a verbal command. I hope the developers of this app built future support for Apple HomeKit.
Doesn’t work as advertised
I have a lot of smart home products, so when I say this is one is trash, you better believe it. When I tried setting it up to control multiple shades at once, it simply wouldn’t do it as programmed. During the programming, all the shades would move up and down slightly, but once I saved the app would forget about one of the shades. No matter how many times or ways I programmed it, it would never control all the shades that were programmed into the channel. I even move it around to different outlets, distance didn’t make a difference, it had a strong signal everywhere.
Also, on the app there is no indicator if the shades are actually up or down. I didn’t notice it hadn’t raised one of my shades until the next morning.
The physical remote works fine, app is trash.
- Somfy Systems Incorporated
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Somfy Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.