As a SONAD user you will never miss important information – number to call, email address, website, or an exclusive offer – as you watch TV in your living room, listen to the radio at home, office or your car, as you shop in malls, stores and showrooms, enjoy the games at stadiums or attend public events: SONAD will save all the important information on your smartphone.
• Use SONAD to make purchases in response to ads played on TV and radio
• Respond to radio/TV shows, sale channels, and podcasts in real time
Leisure (Social Hub):
• Launch Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, all from the same SONAD screen
• Create your SONAD “digital business card” and exchange it with your friends
• Request help in case of emergency
BROADCASTERS, STORES, MALLS, PUBLIC ARENAS
SONAD helps TV and radio networks and retail stores to advertise and interact directly with consumers by using its proprietary audio barcode technology.
• Broadcast ads in-store at no cost
• Create a second-screen experience for radio listeners
• Double-load radio and TV bandwidth
• Leverage cross-platform advertising
• Collect analytics on audience engagement
• Test ads and promotions in real time
“SONAD is an exciting and new tool that allows advertisers to get in front of their audience at the same time they are exposed to TV or radio ads. As advertisers, we always strive to reach consumers across multiple touch points to reinforce the message, and SONAD is a great, and measureable way to do that.”
-Jennifer Lieberman, Digital Director, Solutions Marketing
Provided the option for selecting camera photos for use in ZiPPR Game - part of the SONAD experience, a relaxation game
Ratings and Reviews
This app presents a really interesting concept. Cable tv/radio is a pretty outdated medium for advertising, but there's potential for integration with an app like this.
Basically the idea is this: An ad on tv or radio can contain a high frequency pitch that is inaudible to people but is detectable by this app. Then it links you the advertisers page in the app, which provides links to their various sites. It could probably be used for coupons and amazon purchase links and stuff like that, but I'm not sure really. It's an interesting idea, but for now it hasn't quite had enough time to take off.
I'm definitely hoping advertisers adopt this idea because it would definitely be extremely useful. It would without a doubt change the way tv ads works and hopefully make them slightly more tolerable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.