Sonarworks True-Fi removes the physical barriers between you, and the true nature of sound, delivering the ultimate sound experience.
Calibrating headphones with Sonarworks True-Fi means more consistent, authentic sound, allowing you to experience music as it was in the studio. On top of that, use traditional options to boost the sound qualities you prefer and personalize the sound to your own taste. Using Sonarworks True-Fi across devices and headphones enables you to hear music exactly the way you want to, anywhere.
- Rediscover your music with Studio Sound
- Personalize your sound
- Listen from your own music collection or Spotify*
- 287 supported headphone models and counting
- Sonarworks technology promises 0.9 - 3 dB calibration accuracy
*Requires a Spotify Premium subscription
- Fixed a bug where player wouldn’t play more than 20 songs in a row
- Added option to subscribe for newsletter
- Fixed a bug where True-Fi would resume playing automatically after system notifications and calls
- Corrected song order for albums inside Spotify’s My library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
When I select my iTunes library as the music source, it shows the names of playlists, artists, albums, and songs but they appear as empty files. ........
Revised review. It must take time for the app to collect the information it needs from the iTunes library. After going away for 15 minutes retrying , it found my music and working as advertised. I’m using Bose QC 35 with noise reduction enabled. The sound is better with a nice boost in my age related frequencies.
Not quite there, but hopefully in a future update.
I rate the app 4 stars because I know how amazing Sonarworks is, but the app has a major flaw, which is importing music. I was impressed to see that it bypassed DRM protection and actually let you see your Apple Music library, but I can’t play any songs! The songs just don’t show up. I cannot rate the rest of the app unfortunately because I haven’t been able to use it.
Read an article about this app and was really interested if it could live up to its claims. I was incredibly, pleasantly surprised. I pulled up a song that I know very well and used my Bose QC35II. I compared within the app and then listened in iTunes and the difference was dramatic. Very cool use of tech to unlock the power of different headphone types!
- Sonarworks SIA
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sonarworks SIA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.