By Harmonic Sense
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Songs lets you quickly capture the essense of your chord arrangement for a song by adding chord voicings to song lyrics. In a few clicks, add or change chord diagrams. Drag and drop diagrams to copy or move them to a different location. Songs plays the notes as you enter the chords and automatically suggests chord names and fingerings. When you are done, make a beautiful print out or export to PDF.
Songs also has a composition module (an in-app purchase) that helps compose a song or create an arrangement. It includes Chord Finder and Chord Reference with more tools to be added over time.
- chord finder
- chord reference
- rich text formatting
- add a chord diagram above any character
- add or edit a chord by clicking on the diagram
- auto suggested chord names and fingerings
- smart word hyphenation to fit diagrams
- chord and note playback with realistic guitar sound
- drag and drop diagrams to move and copy them as you edit
- very high quality print outs (see our website for PDF samples)
- zoomed in editing (useful when creating song sheets for small sizes)
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- compatibility with OS X Yosemite
- bug fixes
This is just what I needed!
I have been cutting and pasting chord diagrams into docs with lyrics for students, now there’s an excellent app that does this VERY easily! I already have been using Chordmate and the iphone version of Chordmate… all are excellent!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ilya Belenkiy
- © 2014 Ilya Belenkiy
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Composition Module$29.99