Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% OFF SALE ***
SongShare is the fast and easy way to share music recommendations from your iPod library via Facebook, Twitter, and email. It's the only app that lets you share your playlists as iMixes on the iTunes Store! SongShare lets you make your music social.
Version 2 is integrated with the SongShare website (www.songshare.fm) which provides an easy way for friends to view, rate, and comment on your shares using their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
* Share the currently playing song or any song in your iPod
* Playlists can be viewed as an iMix on the iTunes Store
* Share an existing playlist or create a custom playlist on-the-go
* Share via Facebook, Twitter, or email
* No special login account required, just use your existing Facebook or Twitter account
* Customize the prefix of your tweets, supports #nowplaying hashtag by default
* Secure authentication of Facebook and Twitter accounts (we never store your password)
* Share a special playlist with your friends (your all time top 10, Halloween party, etc)
* Let your friends know what's "now playing".
* Tell your friends about some sweet songs you've been listening to recently.
* Use a song as your status message. Maybe it represents your current mood, an experience, or a memory.
***Note: This application does not share the actual audio files. Playlists are not currently transmitted in a format that can be imported by any media player software.***
What's New in Version 2.2
iOS 4 support
iPad Compatibility 0_o
I love this app on my iPhone and iPad touch, but I was very disappointed when it came to the supposed iPad compatibility. It does not take advantage of the full iPad features, instead you get something that looks like a iPhone/iPod Touch version within the Ipad display (same size as it would be on the previously named). If an app is not going to be properly made for the iPad it should not state that it is compatible for it.
The application works well with no issues or stability problems. I was looking for an application that could share songs with my friends and this one is fantastic.
Doesn't allow me to sign on to Twitter or Facebook. Really? How can you charge 1.99 for this?
I sent copies of specific error messages from within the feedback tab of the app to the developer. So far no answer.
I wouldn't recommend buying this app right now until they fix all the bugs in it. It could be that this version is not compatible with the latest iOS.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 26, 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appmosys LLC
- © Appmosys LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.