By Lone Yeti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Now a Universal App and optimized for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus!**
Songpen is an elegant journal for songwriters. The beautiful interface puts the focus on the songwriter's lyrics. The app was designed for simple and quick use.
* Use the Quick Lyrics and Quick Ideas features to quickly jot down words and inspiration as they come to you.
* Build songs from lyrics and ideas you've jotted down, or start them from scratch. Keep track of lyrics, chords, notes, time signature, tempo and key.
* Record audio to keep track of melodies, instruments, or demos of the complete song
* Use the inspiration feature when you get stuck. It will give you a random tip, a random catchphrase and a random picture.
* Share lyrics with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and many more!
* Now includes the ability to save your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud storage solutions.
* Access your recordings direct from your device by using iTunes App File Sharing
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Development on Songpen is back in full force. In this version:
* iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support! (finally)
* New main menu screen
* New look for the recorder
* Added more sayings and more tips
* Squashed some layout bugs
Very disappointed. I've used this for the longest time and it was great. I used the Quick Recording feature to record new song ideas as they would come to me. Then I installed and upgrade they had and since then I can't access or find my recordings. When I click on Quick Recordings the app instantly closes. All other parts work, but unfortunately not the part I've always used. Lots of creativity lost. I've emailed support a couple of times but get no response. Very disappointed.
Quick Recording is Broken
When I select quick recording, the app closes. Please resolve the issues! Thank you.