Songsterr Tabs & Chords
By Guitar Tabs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in the Wall Street Journal as one of "The Best Apps for Learning to Play Music" and as the Apple App of the Week, Songsterr gives you instant access to 500,000+ high quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords.
Songsterr Tabs & Chords is a subscription based app. Free version allows you to check out all the features using 15 second previews of songs. To get unlimited access to all the songs, sign up for a $4.99 per month subscription.
If you are subscribed to paid plan on songsterr.com website, sign in from within the app to get the subscription free of charge.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of 500,000+ accurate tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline. Cache size can be controlled via Settings app.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare for playing after tapping Play.
• Chromatic Tuner. Tune your guitar via mic or adaptors like iRig.
• Background Audio Support. Play along using e.g. iRig and Amplitube (make sure that "Background Audio" option is enabled in Amplitube)
• Instrument Filter. Filter out songs that don't have tab for your instrument.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• Tags. Browse tabs by popular tags (Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz, etc).
• Universal. iPad and iPhone. One app, two platforms, one subscription.
Your Songsterr subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/privacy and http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/terms for more information.
What's New in Version 2.25
• Added support for the Retina displays. The tabs now look so much better! (Side note: It takes time for our servers to process all the pixels, not all tabs are ready yet, please be patient.)
• Squashed bugs here and there and improved stability all over the place.
Must have for musicians of all skill levels
Songsterr is an essential iOS tool for musicians wanting to learn how to play their favorite songs. It really couldn't be easier to search for and find the tab or chords for the song your looking for. Songsterr by far makes it easier to find tabs than say Guitar pro. However, guitar pro shows the notes being played on a fret board or piano layout, which I find more convenient. Aside from that little quirk, I can't see any downside to Songsterr for those who like to have quick access to any of the some 500,000 tabs and chords.
I love it. I don't mind spending five bucks a month. It is just great.
I studied classical guitar for 5 years, almost twenty years ago. My worst problem? I never wanted to learn how to read notes and I regret it. Nowadays I don't have the time to retake formal classes, and songster has been great. So good that I even got excited and bought an electric bass and an electric guitar. Just amazed on how far I've gone by myself. If you really are into music but don't read notes, don't be a "cheapo" songster's worth five bucks a month.
I honestly don't get how anyone rates this lower than 4 stars. It seems like a new idea pops up in my head I can look up not only the guitar tab, but the bass tab and the drum tab of many songs and float the idea with the band. Slow down the whole song, isolate parts, just an outstanding practice tool. If you can't afford 5-10 dollars a month on a passion, maybe you should find something else to do.
Great job guys! You have a customer for life.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 2.25
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Guitar Tabs LLC
- © 2015 Songsterr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Songsterr Subscription$4.99