Join Songtree, the music recording app & social community for music collaboration!
Record your music with a super easy 2 track recorder. Add effects such as Reverb, Chorus, Echo and more.
Play, sing or rap over existing backing tracks of cover or original songs, or start a new song from scratch.
Whether you like pop, rap, hip-hop, rock, jazz or blues you can easily find great base tracks to sing, rap or play along with.
Record with just your iPhone or iPad - then add audio effects to sound like a star!
Share on our dedicated community of musicians and let the world discover your talent:
• find a track you like and sing or play your instrument over it
• other users will later listen, like and comment on your track, and if it's good someone will surely record on top of it
• totally FREE
"Best new app for musicians" for Synthopia, Discchord, MusicRadar, Fact Magazine, Hispasonic, UnoCero, PalmSounds and Aux.tv
User reviews: "What a wonderful way to collaborate creatively!"
The app includes everything you need to make music - no other recording software is required.
The app features:
• High quality audio effects including Echo, Reverb, Compression, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tube Amp
• Cut, copy and paste tracks, add fades, loop parts
• Record using third party apps and synths via Audiobus, Inter-app audio and Audiocopy
• Record using your device built-in mic or external adapter
• Built-in metronome
Use Songtree Recorder to create songs with other musicians:
• Start a recording session that others can join, or
• Contribute to other people’s songs: download a track another user has posted and use it as base track, jam on it and post the result back online. As new tracks are posted a ‘tree’ of songs gradually grows, with each branch a new track added to the song
• Share your work to Facebook and Twitter or invite other music creators to join your recording
• If you find a talented musician or singer, give them a like or a comment and join them with your instrument
If you have problems, comments or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com
Your feedback is helping us to improve the app.
Songtree - Music collaboration made easy
This update will fix a problem with Bluetooth connection
If you have comments or bug reports please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you like the app please remember to leave a review on the App Store. Good reviews will allow us to keep making Songtree better. Thanks for using Songtree!
Ratings and Reviews
Wow SongTree is aGreat VALUE
This FREE DAW is great for capturing ideas quickly. It is also great for bands and artists who want an iPad app to quickly record Rehearsals, Practice Sessions, & Live sets from digital mixers that have multi-track interfaces built in like the Midas & Behringer X-Air mixers. The value is great and this developer has a 20 year history of building stable applications and the addition of SongTree on all major platforms including iOS is a huge plus. If you are on a tight budget you can record a rehearsal with SongTree on your iPad then transfer it to your desktop DAW or just open your iPad session on the desktop with the Mac or Windows version of SongTree which is also FREE. Thank you to the developers and everyone on the SongTree platform!
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING THIS APP IS
Having discovered this app by accident, it has proven to be one of the most amazing networking platforms as well as collaborative center for all types of music creation.
With the integration of their n track studio-
you can pretty much make music anywhere with this app.
if you are into producing or if you are into making music of any type on ANY instrument, I highly recommend this app!
absolutely crucial and fun way to develop your mixing and producing skills.
All while you get to perform everything yourself, leave it up for others to add to it, and by the way, there’s a great community of people!
This is a GREAT APP FOR INDIE ARTIST THAT DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO AFFORD THESE OUTRAGEOUS PRICES THEY CHARGING ALSO This app adds songs to your page on its own you can’t play your music back unless you have WiFi connected it crashes all the time in the middle of listening
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.