Make the most of your music with your Pebble Smartwatch.
* Display your album art full screen and as well as possible on the Pebble with full colour display or SongView's "SmartGray" algorithm for optimal picture quality on black and white Pebbles
* Navigate the music library on your iPhone and control music playback
* Built-in time display
* Song/album/artist information with a single up-click, or simply shake your wrist to show it quickly
* Easy access to Shuffle All
Please also install the watchface from the Pebble App Store.
- Hit up button, or shake your wrist: Show song information
- Hit down button: Navigate your music library and choose a song to play, or shuffle all.
- Hit middle button: Show music controls
- Long press middle button: Swap between volume and music controls
- You can only have one third-party iOS app talking to your Pebble at once.
- This app can only control and show the music in your built in music library at the moment (including the built-in Podcasts app), but not other third-party apps.
Support for BT LE-only connections
Much faster transfer speed for colour images
Support for Pebble Time Round
Support for the built-in podcast app
Support for audiobooks
Misc other changes and bug fixes
NB The minimum version of iOS is now 7.1
Requires the updated watchface for most of these features.
Ratings and Reviews
It does exactly what it says in the description. The only problem I have us that some of the graphics do not display properly, like the title of the currently selected menu item.
Works well. Can't wait to see the next version
This app is really great, and should eventually replace the standard Pebble Music app. My only issue, is that it should be setup so that as soon as it opens it connects to the Pebble automatically, so you don't have to press the connect button. Also give it the ability to run in the background on iOS and squash a few other bugs. I know that the most recent update Pebble added the ability to control the volume on your iPhone, talk to the developers and see if you could get them add this too. Being able to access my playlists and browse to the song I want to listen to from my watch is incredibly cool. Keep up the great work!!
Works Well - Worth 99¢
Almost gave it 4 stars, but I've been waiting too long for an app like this. You can search through your playlists, artists, albums, genres, and composers to pick a song. Displays the album art as well as the pebble screen will allow. It is a tad bit laggy displaying the album art, but I think that's due to the pebble's processing power, or lack there of. All in all - I'm very satisfied.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.