SongView for Pebble
By Nathan Oates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of your music with your Pebble Smartwatch.
* Display your album art full screen and as well as possible on the Pebble with full colour display or SongView's "SmartGray" algorithm for optimal picture quality on black and white Pebbles
* Navigate the music library on your iPhone and control music playback
* Built-in time display
* Song/album/artist information with a single up-click, or simply shake your wrist to show it quickly
* Easy access to Shuffle All
Please also install the watchface from the Pebble App Store.
- Hit up button, or shake your wrist: Show song information
- Hit down button: Navigate your music library and choose a song to play, or shuffle all.
- Hit middle button: Show music controls
- Long press middle button: Swap between volume and music controls
- You can only have one third-party iOS app talking to your Pebble at once.
- This app can only control and show the music in your built in music library at the moment (including the built-in Podcasts app), but not other third-party apps.
What's New in Version 1.5
Support for BT LE-only connections
Much faster transfer speed for colour images
Support for Pebble Time Round
Support for the built-in podcast app
Support for audiobooks
Misc other changes and bug fixes
NB The minimum version of iOS is now 7.1
Requires the updated watchface for most of these features.
It does exactly what it says in the description. The only problem I have us that some of the graphics do not display properly, like the title of the currently selected menu item.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nathan Oates
- © Nathan Oates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.